Part 37

Yoongi: What took you both so long.
Jungkook: Nothing just had a lot of shopping.

Jungkook replied but his eyes were on Jisoo. His eyes held a lot of adoration and love for her which did not go unnoticed by Taehyung.

Taehyung cleared his throat and immediately caught their attention.

Jungkook: Oh didn't see you were also here..
Taehyung didn't replied but glared at him. Well now-a-days glaring at Jungkook is his usual thing to do.

Jimin: You guys are here..
Jimin entered along with Rose and Jhope.
Jhope: Give me all the things we asked you to get.
Jisoo: There you go.

Jisoo handed Jhope the begs while Jungkook gave Yoongi their begs.
Jisoo: I'll go and help you guys.
Jungkook: I'll also help.

Rose: Jungkook I think you should help Yoongi oppa and Taehyung. We have already enough people.

Now this time Jungkook, who was glaring at Taehyung.
Taehyung: We don't mind.
Taehyung replied with a smirk. Well of course he doesn't want Jungkook around Jisoo. The both were having their glaring and smirking competition while everyone just looking at them being confused.

*
*
*

Yoongi: Jungkook can you pass me those lights.

Yoongi: Jungkook please fix the balloons over there.

Yoongi: Jungkook help me to move this table.

Taehyung: Hyung!!!
Taehyung called being irritated. Jungkook and yoongi looked at him with blank expression, both still holding the table.

Taehyung sighed and said

Taehyung: Hyung can't you just ask me to do something. We have to do everything together.
Yoongi: Ok then do.
Yoongi said and began to lift the table with Jungkook again.

Taehyung: But you are only asking Jungkook. Namjoon Hyung said we both have to do the decorations together.

Taehyung said showing his little pout at the end. 
Yoongi: Yahh Yahh. Don't make that face. Just go and set the balloons at that corner.

Taehyung  grinned at Yoongi before going. A soft chuckle heard as Jungkook looked at Yoongi being surprised.
Jungkook: Hyung? Did you just laughed at his actions?

Yoongi, who had a soft smile till now made a straight face clearing his throat.
Yoongi: Let's do all these quickly.
Yoongi replied avoiding his question.

The three of them were busy doing their own business. Yoongi and Taehyung fixing the balloons while Jungkook was blowing air in the balloons.

While fixing the balloons Yoongi tripped his feet and lost his balance. Taehyung was fast enough to catch Yoongi, but while doing he also lost his balance and both fall in the soft couch, luckily which was not that far from them.

Loud gasp heard across the room, when they realized their position. Taehyung was under Yoongi and he felt a pair of lips on his forehead. Taehyung looked at a red like tomato Yoongi with wide eyes and realized the owner of those lips was none other then Yoongi himself.

Yoongi: Y..yahh y..you punk. G..get the hell off me.
Taehyung: Hyung, you are on me..
Taehyung replied being clueless

Yoongi realized he was on Taehyung and immediately got up from the couch and saw three frozen figure, who just witnessed their little moment. Taehyung also got up after Yoongi and saw those three shocked and startled faces.

Yoongi cleared his throat to bring them back to earth while looking the other side.
Jisoo: I.. I came here for scissor.
Jennie: And I came here to see if you guys need any help?

Yoongi: No, we are almost done. Thank you but we don't need help.
Jungkook: I guess you don't need my help too.
Yoongi and Taehyung both glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook(under his breath): Why do I receive so much glares these days?
Yoongi: Here is the scissor.
Yoongi handed the scissor to Jisoo.

Jisoo: I'll get going then.
Jennie: I should go too.
Both the girls went out from the embarrassing atmosphere as soon as possible.

Yoongi: Let's get back to work and you little bunny, no one else should know whatever happened here.
Jungkook nodded with a soft pout was visible but being the curios one, he asked

Jungkook: You guys really kissed!
Yoongi and Taehyung: SHUT UP.

*
*
*

Namjoon: Only few minutes left.
Jin : Did anyone called Jihyu?
Jennie: Yeah lisa will call her to come out to the dining area with an excuse and then we will give her surprise.

All gathered at midnight for the surprise party while whisper talking to each other to execute their plan.
Namjoon: You guys are done with the games and entertainment things, right?
Jhope: Of course.

Rose: And you both brought chickens, right?
Jin: Yes.
Namjoon: What about the decorations?

Yoongi: It was hard but we did it.
Jungkook: It was hard to watch too.
Yoongi and Taehyung: SHUT UP.

Namjoon: Be quite guys.
Jimin: What was that?
Taehyung: Nothing. just had to do a lot of work.

Lisa: But Jennie went to help you guys.
Jennie: Y..yes b..but t..they were already done.
Jin: Why are you stuttering?

Jungkook: That's obvious.
Yoongi aand Taehyung: SHUT UP.
Namjoon: Sshh guys.

Taehyung: Sorry.
Jhope: Did something happened?
Rose: Jisoo also went there to get the scissors.

Jisoo: Y..yeah and I..I came back i..immediately.
Jimin: You are stuttering too?
Lisa: Something really happened.

Jungkook: You guys missed the fun.
Yoongi and Taehyung: SHUT UP.
Namjoon: Will you two stop.
Jungkook: Hyung save me.

Yoongi: I asked you to zip it little bunny.
Yoongi warned Jungkook, who was already pouting at him.
Jisoo: Guys it's already time. I think we should already call Jihyo.

Jennie: Lisa call her.
Lisa took a deep breath before dialing her number. Everyone was watching her actions before she called Jihyo.

Lisa: HELLO.. JIHYO.. CAME HERE AT THE DINING AREA FAST AND HELP ME.. AAHH.. AAHHH.. AAHHHH...

Lisa cut the call and sighed in satisfaction before looking at everyone, who were watching her actions with mouth gapped. Lisa galped and asked being nervous
Lisa: Did I said something wrong?
Jhope: Is this the excuse you were talking about Jennie?
Jennie: I don't know.

Namjoon: Okay guys Jihyo will be here at any time so be ready.
Jisoo: She is coming.

Namjoon: Guys in the count of three.
All: Okay
Namjoon: One.. Two.. Three..

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!