Part 34

Lisa: Where did jungkook go??
Jhope: Don't worry he went to look for Jisoo. He will be back soon..
Lisa: yes

All gathered outside for Jisoo and Taehyung being Worried.

Jin: I think I should also go and look for Jisoo.
Namjoon: No you stay here. If you go and they come back, who will go again searching for you??
Jimin: And Jungkook already went out So you should stay..

Jennie: But let's search V..
Namjoon: Yeah let's search for Taehyung.. Wait.. did anyone call them??

Rose: Good idea. Let me call Jisoo..
Jennie: I'm calling V

Jennie: Not reachable..
Rose: Jisoo's phone is also not reachable..
Jimin: I'm telling you all thet they are with each other..
*
*
*
Author's POV
Jisoo : How long..? We are walking like this for an hour now..
Taehyung: Then who told you to take the wrong direction.
Jisoo: You said something??
Taehyung: N..no

Jisoo: Are you sure we are on the right way??
Taehyung: Yes Jisoo.

Again the silence took place. They keep walking. Taehyung was walking ahead while Jisoo was exactly behind him still holding the hem of his shirt..

Taehyung: We are about to reach.
Jisoo: Uhh..Okay

Jisoo: Taehyung..?
Jisoo stopped and called Taehyung as she heard some footsteps. Taehyung also stopped and looked at her confused
Taehyung: Hmm??
Jisoo : I heard some footsteps.
Taehyung: Really?!!

Jisoo nodded. Taehyung looked at her and then around. Now he also heard some footsteps coming towards them.. Jisoo unknowingly held Taehyung's hands tightly. He looked at her and then their hands. He held back her hand and intertwined their fingers.. A slight smile came to his face.

Jisoo : Someone is coming towards us..

They looked towards the sound, where it's coming from and saw someone very familiar..

Jungkook : Jisoo?!!
Jisoo: Jungkook?!!

Jungkook: Thank god you are safe. I was so worried..
Jisoo: Yeah actually I got lost but then Tae found me.

Taehyung and Jungkook both looked at Jisoo in surprise..

Taehyung: What did you just call me??
Jisoo looked back and realized.

Jisoo: I.. Actually umm
Jungkook: Jisoo, everyone is waiting. let's go.
Jisoo: Yeah

Jungkook held jisoo's hand and was about to go but stopped when he realized jisoo still not walking. He looked back and saw her another hand was intertwined with Taehyung.

Jisoo looked back at Taehyung to leave her hand. Jungkook stared at their intertwined hands and said
Jungkook: Are you going to hold her hand for forever..?

Taehyung didn't say anything not even leaving her hand. Jungkook came forward and softly took her hand from Taehyung's hand and left with Jisoo.

*
*
*

Namjoon: They are here..

Yoongi came to Jisoo and held her and asked being worried
Yoongi: Are you okay? Where were you? Why your phone is not reachable? What took you so long?
Jisoo: Oppa.. Let me say at least.

Rose: Come one Jisoo, do you know how worried we were.. Are you okay?
Jisoo: Yes, I am fine. Actually, I got lost and forgot my way back here.

Jin: Oh God, till now you were all alone?
Jisoo: No, actually Taehyung was with me.

Jennie: You both were together..?
Jisoo looked at Jennie.

Jimin: I told you all that they might be together.
Everyone glared at Jimin.

Jennie: But where is he..?
Jungkook: Don't worry. He is coming.

Taehyung arrived there. Jennie went to him and hugged him tightly.
Jennie: I was so worried for you.

Taehyung didn't hug her but looked at jisoo. He wanted to see any kind of sadness or anger or jealousy but there was nothing. Even there was no emotion.

Jihyo: The both have arrived so let's go and have breakfast. I am sure everyone is starving.
Taehyung: You guys carry on. I am not hungry.

Taehyung went in, leaving everyone behind.
Jimin : What happened to him?
Yoongi: Who cares..

Jennie glared at yoongi, which yoongi just shrugged off..

*
*
*

Jisoo was thinking about everything that happened till now when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She got startled and looked back immediately to find none other then her best friend.

Rose: It's me.
Jisoo: You startled me.
Rose: I'm sorry.

Jisoo didn't said anything but nodded with a soft smile on her face.
Rose: So..?

Jisoo: So?
Rose: why do I feel, you are not doing as you are saying..

Jisoo kept quiet while starting at her feet not able to look at her friend.
Rose: You know that you should not let your feelings hurt again right..?

Jisoo: I tried to and I'm still trying but he is not letting me.. His actions are holding me back rose. Whenever I try to move on his behaviour towards me says the otherwise and I can't let go my feelings for him though I want to.

Jisoo: I am so sick of all this rose. Now I just want to disappear.
A drop of tear rolled down of her left eye. Rose saw her and hugged her.
But did they know, there was someone else who was also listening to them.

Every single words of her heard by jungkook though it was not on purpose. But her words hit him hard. The girl he want, is in love with someone else and not someone else but his best friend. Yes he knows her feelings for his best friend. But she still can't move on is something he never wants.

A sudden frustration took place as he went to the person he was now really pissed at.

*
*
*

Jungkook: Will you stop all of your nonsense?

Taehyung, who was working on his laptop, sighed and looked toward him..

Taehyung: What do you mean?
Jungkook: You know very well "what do I mean"..

Taehyung: No I don't Jungkook.
Taehyung replied while still working on his laptop.
Jungkook: Stay away from Jisoo.

Now he stopped his actions and looked towards him.
Taehyung: What if I don't?
Jungkook: Then I'll forget you were once my friend.
Taehyung scoffed at him and asked
Taehyung: And why so?

Jungkook: Because I love her dude. I want her. And from now on I won't allow you around her.

Jungkook said pointing a finger at him. But stopped his actions he saw Taehyung looking behind him. He followed his gaze saw someone he didn't expect...

~Author~
Finally came to you all with another book with rest of the parts of  LOVE OR DESTINY. Sorry for all the trouble. But here enjoy the story.
Plz do vote and comment.
Love you all❤️❤️