Welcome

ABOUT ME

— My name is Megan, I live in the United States and I've been writing since I was 12 years old. I have found immense comfort in written words rather than spoken ones. I have had a hard life, as have many of you. I think it's wonderful to have a platform to share our talents and our thoughts. The first time I wrote something I felt a feeling I've never been able to explain before. It made me feel important; I felt powerful and liberated. It reminded me that I CAN be good at something, even if the world disagreed.
     Writing has made me learn so much about myself and has given me more insight into my emotional intelligence. I hope that the world can be kinder to authors because it's difficult living in a society that is focused on more video-based entertainment. I know many of these authors on Wattpad went into it for just some fun and creative liberty; instead they received much more recognition for their talent.

     I remember when I was 13, and I came on here for fan-fiction! I fell in love with all things romance, and also fell into the pit of heartbreak. I believe I want to make art through writing and I want to make a living off of it but for now I'll just post it all here. I don't mind pouring my heart out to strangers who feel the same things as me; after all this was always my desire.

     I hope you enjoy my words because it's my truest form of vulnerability. I hope somebody finds comfort in all of this. Feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

Love,

Megan 🤎