She is prepared to punch the shit out of the person who grabbed her. She raises her fist up but focuses her eyes at a smiling Christen.

"Christen! I thought I was being  kidnapped!"

Christen laughs at her shocked tone.

"And why would I let that happen. Hmm?"

He leans into Genevieve kissing her
without hesitation.

Genevieve moves back and looks around to see if anyone saw their kiss.

"We need to be careful Christen. What if someone saw that?"

"I'm sorry"

Christen laughs while saying.

"If you all you wanted is a kiss then I have to go back. I'm working."

Before she can move her feet, she feels Christen's grip tighten around her arm.

"Before you go I want to give you something."

Genevieve looks at him wondering eyes. He reaches for his pocket and pulls out a key linked on a ring (not an actually ring).

"This is a key to my house. I want you to have this. So whenever you feel like you need to escape or want my dick. You can come over anytime."

Genevieve looks at the key then back to him and smiles. She jumps up to him—wrapping her arms around his neck. Christen wraps his arms too.

Genevieve pulls back and kisses him with love.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am."

They kiss one more time before Genevieve takes the key out of his hand and runs back to Vic's booth.

Genevieve arrives back at Vic's booth but is surprised to see her Drum major standing outside of it.

She walks up to her drum major and they both look at each other for a second before Genevieve breaks the awkward contact.

"Hey Miranda, are you thinking about eating here? It's rea-

"No. We need to talk."

Miranda looks at Genevieve with a emotionless face. Genevieve feels her stomach turn telling her something is definitely not right.

They walk to the side of the tent and look at each other. Miranda opens her mouth and it's makes Genevieve's worst nightmare come alive.

"I know about you and Professor Stone."

Genevieve feels her heart drop. How did she know? What is she gonna do? Genevieve starts feeling her breathing become heavy.

"I don't know what.."

Miranda once again interrupts Genevieve.

"Don't act stupid. I saw you two last night. Y'all sure like to get down and dirty."

"Miranda please don't say anything."

"Oh I'm not gonna say anything because you two are gonna stop y'all's love fest. If you don't I'll tell the school board and our band director."

Genevieve can feel tears start to fill up her eyes.

"Why! Why are you doing this?!"

Genevieve yells only enough for them two to hear it.

Miranda smirks at a broken Genevieve.

"Because it should be me. Break up with him so I can comfort him. And even he should be with someone like me."

Miranda doesn't wait for Genevieve to say something back, she walks off leaving Genevieve crying by herself.

Flash back

Miranda walks down the hallway towards Professor Stone's door. She has been thinking of ways to seduce the man. The first day she saw him she knew he had to be hers.

She doesn't care about what people would say or even if it ruins her future. Something about him just excites her. She walks closer to his door when she hears a scream.

Miranda falls to the floor thinking someone might have gotten shot. She runs to his door and looks inside to see Genevieve. Her flag captain.  Getting head from her crush.

Miranda closes the door and looks at the empty hallway.

"Why the fuck is she fucking him? No no no.... why the fuck is he fucking her!"

Miranda storms off and thinks of a plan to stop their affair.

Flash back over

Genevieve falls to her knees staring at the key that Christen gave her. She doesn't want to lose him again. Why did this have to happen when they just got back together.

Genevieve sits on the floor crying,  Vic comes out and sees Genevieve hyperventilating.

"Oh my god! Gen! Honey are you okay?"

Genevieve wraps her arms around Vic and stays there holding onto her for comfort.

"Vic it's over, it's really over."