Chapter I: Since the Beginning of Time

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Mother void reached her majestic hands out to the inhabitants, she offered them her baby.

The ancients gathered and quickly accepted this god given child, and vowed to raise it the best they believe they could

Void gave her son one last smile as she fades away as the butterfly hovered over the child and gave it some sort of a blessing.

The inhabitants of course held a festival after this sighting of God, they made music and noise as the small child was kept in a temple.

☆゚.*・。゚*.✧

In his teen years, the child from the stars grew conscious of his surroundings, there were no children to play with, no happiness and no freedom, he was treated as a statue adorned in gold to be worshipped, he grew annoyed and started to rebel.

He broke free from the golden chains and jewels that were meant to lock him in place, he didn't notice how easy they were to break until recently, he then removed the extravagant heavy robe to the ground to reveal his large feathery white wings as he slowly walks outside.

*Tap tap tap*

He could hear fast footsteps grow louder.

"The sun isn't meant to touch you!" Demanded a priest.

"You're not one to defy me, priest."
He scoffed and gave the halcandran a heavy kick making him fly across the corridors.
Even the boy was surprised, he now knew he could harness immense power, he smirked as he stretches his wings and pierced through the sky, flying freely as strong gales of wind brush againts his face.

He tested the limits of his abilities even more, he flew directly through outer space and observed the view of the entire planet from above.
He couldn't believe all of these was real, he couldn't believe rebelling was so easy, the coldness of outer space and it's vacuum didn't bother him one bit, he kept travelling farther until he senses something familiar.

It's like something, or someone was calling for him, he immediately flew to where it was, by each mile the sensation feels stronger, he was able to pinpoint it's location no matter how vast outer space was.

He finally reached his destination, he froze, he stood there like he has seen a ghost.

"Ma..ma?"
He murmured, but Void definetly heard it.

"My child, how did you find me?"
She quickly turned around, speaking to her child telepathically.

"It really is you mother, the person I am always looking for!'

"You do not..hate me?"

"I've always felt like you were a missing piece on my life, of course I don't hate you mama" he tears up.

"I didn't want to leave you my child, I really don't, please understand.." Void looks down frowning.

He cups her large face and said,
"It's because you're doing what's best for me right?"

Mother void gave her son a smile, she was pleasantly surprised to how he turned out to be.

"I could see that you've discovered what you're capable of"

"You mean my wings?"

"Your wings and so much more than that, I want you to use it for the greater good, promise?"

"Yes mama."

"Now, go back to your home planet and protect your people!"
Void raises her hand about to cast magic

"From who-"
Before he could finish his sentence, Void snapped her fingers to bring her child back to Halcandra in an instant.

He looked around in shock to see himself in the middle of that reddish atmosphere of Halcandra,

"Oh great prince of the stars! Save us!"
A hooded man pleaded.

"What happened!?"

"A flock of dark demon beings attacked! Our defenses are powerless againts these monsters!"

"I will do what I can."

He flies in a blink on an eye, he saw dark shadowy figures terrorize the common folk to which he immediately pierced a whole through from a punch.

His hands stained with jet black blood as his glowing red eyes stared at the remaining dark demons.

Some that tried to charge at the young warrior met a terrible fate and those who are left runs away trembling.

Killing his enemies were as easy as squashing bugs.

As the invasion was prevented by their winged protector, everyone cheered for him, but he doesn't have a name.

He looked down at the crowd of civilians as he gently flaps his large white wings mid air.

"You're a hero, young man." Their great elder priest approached him.

"Hero?"

"Indeed, it is your destiny, just like Mother Void has intended."

He lands on the ground without a word as the ceremony begins.

"Do you vow to risk your life in battle and swear on diminishing evil as a warrior of the stars?"
His staff hands him a white mask sitting on a pillow.

"I do"
He kneels as the priest gently gives him his designated mask.

"From now on you'll be the main protector of our kind, our savior, our hope."

"I have foretold that this day will come, Oh prince of the stars, son of Mother Void, I shall name you..."

"Galacta Knight

"Galacta Knight."