Chapter 44 (Kid? Napping? )

I got a little bit of writers block and the 9th grade exam was earlier than anyone would expected.

°°°°<°°°°°°°<°°°°°>°°°°°°°>°°°°<°°°°°>°°°°

Tommy​ gasp awake.

He sat up straight, panting on his bed.

How did he get in his bed and when did it turn night.

He breathing became normal again, as he relaxed his body and accept reality.

No matter how many times he had experience this, he will never get use to this.

It wasn't Tommy's first time suddenly forgetting what happened the other day.

The first time this happened, he had just suddenly appeared in his dining room, there was a half chewed steak in his mouth. He brushed it off as just him being forgetful.

But the second time it happened, he suddenly appeared in front of the king, his sentence cut off halfway as he snap into reality. He brushed it off as him being tired.

The third, he was in the middle of milking cows, and his hands stopped, his wife was looking over his shoulder and asked for his well being, but he brushed it off as him being deep in thought.

The fourth time, he jolted upwards, he was laying in his bed with a few wine bottles scattered around the room, he brushed it off as him being drunk.

But when the fifth time it happened, Tommy was standing in the middle of the road, he had stopped midway across the road, he was snapped out of the trance by a car honking.

Tommy began to call these forgetfulness, blank clover.

He can't explain why it happened, but there is one similarity when each of these episodes happened, something major will happened.

The first time the episodes happened, a war had broken out.

The second time, the war had been won with a great victory.

The third time, a raid happened in his village.

The fourth time, the first World War occurred.

And this time, there might be sometime more major.

He needs to report this to the immortals.

He throw his blanket onto the floor, quickly getting off the bed, he slipped on some bedding and fell face first onto the floor.

He didn't pay it any mind and quickly throw on a simple white shirt and a black leather jacket.

Those clothings were the only ones that were within his reach.

He got out of his room and look towards the front door.

"The stairs a hassle", he mumbled and turn his head towards his window.

He prep himself and smashed through the window.

His arms covering his face as he descend towards the ground.

Wilbur, who had came back from his 'night run', heard the glass smashing, and turn his head up just in time to see Tommy falling towards him.

"AHHH", he yelled out and quickly got out of the way.

Tommy land on the ground, there wasn't a single sound but a small thud.

And without missing a heart beat, the blonde had grabbed the brunette by the shirt and ran off with him.

And just then, he ran passed Philza and grabbed him as well.

And he also ran pass Techno, who had tried to stop him but was also dragged along.