Chapter 20(breakfast At Techno's Work Place)

Lmao, he's not a full time villain

.................................................................

Tommy was forsome reason was taking Puffy and her friend for breakfast.

"So, uh.....", Tommy said, not sure what to say.

"Any thoughts on women?", Tommy ask.

Niki turn towards Tommy, unimpressed.

"Tommy, me and her are dating", Puffy said. Tommy look at Puffy, not really believing her.

"What", Tommy ask, shoke at the news that he just got. His friend that never enter a relationship before, have a girlfriend that he didn't know about.

"We've just started dating 2 days ago", Puffy said, wrapping her arms around the pink haired girl.

Niki smiled, knowing someone cared about her other than the syndicates.

"Do she.... You know, know about us?", Tommy ask, looking back at Niki, who raised an eyebrow.

Puffy shake her head, telling that Niki in fact did not know about the immortals.

Tommy resume walking.

Tommy spotted a cafe that he usually goes to.

"We're here, Puffy and her girlfriend", Tommy said, giving Puffy a smug face as he saw Puffy face palm at the corner of his eye.

Tommy pushed the door open, "JACK!!", Tommy shouted at the current store employee.

"Jack's at the back", a different person at the counter replied.

Tommy look at the pinked haired man. Tommy new who it was. It was the leader of the syndicate. What was he doing here?

"Oh, uh, Hello new store employee", Tommy said, waving at the familiar face.

"TECHNO GREET THE CUSTOMER!", a familiar voice shouted towards the new employee.

Techno sigh, "Welcome to the manifold cafe, what can I get you?", He said, in a slow and annoyed manner.

Nikki entered the cafe and was greeted by her boss, which she finds it hilarious.

"Hello, Techno", Niki said, trying to keep in her laughter.

Techno look between Puffy and Niki, their arms intervene.

"Hullo. Is this the girl you were talking about yesterday?", Techno ask, looking the goat lady up and down.

"Hey!", Tommy yell, getting Techno's attention.

Techno look at Tommy for a few moment. He read the kids mind and he  immediately knew who Tommy was.

Techno chose to ignore the gremlin child.

"what can I get for you Niki's girlfriend?", Techno ask, looking at Puffy. When Techno look at Puffys black eyes, he read her mind. Apparently she was also one of the immortals Tommy was thinking about back at his hide out and forsome reason, they both knew who the syndicates were. Great, another headache, Techno thought.

"um, just a flat white", Puffy said.

"and I'll get a chocolate macchiato please", Tommy said, in a rather enthusiastic voice.

"We don't have that here", Techno deadpan.

"Of course you do, I come here every time", Tommy gasp

"I never see you before", Techno said.

"Of course you don't, you just started working yesterday", Tommy said.

Techno sigh, "Jack, come take the front", he said, before walking away.

Before long a bald man with a blue and red sunglasses on his head came out.

"Hey tommy, who's this, your girlfriend? no nevermind you'll never have a girlfriend because your a little piece of shit", Jack said, insulting Tommy and Puffy altogether.

"Excuse me?", Puffy said, narrowing her eyes at the bald man.

"Puffy, It's fine, he's just being a dick right now", Tommy said.

"I have you know that these two ladies are in a relationship and you just insulted your land owner", Tommy said, a smirk on his face.

"Wha-", Jack took a moment to process what had just said.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, please don't cancel me", Jack pleaded.

"pfft, it's ok, she doesn't mind, right puffy?", Nikki said, looking at her goat girlfriend.

"Of course it's fine, but....", Puffy look towards Tommy.

Tommy smiled bad, telling her, he's fine.

Jack sigh, "your order was a flat white, a chocolate macchiato and a cappuccino with extra cream right?", Jack ask, putting his glasses back on.

"Yup", Tommy said, smiling at his friend or arch enemy, if that's what Jack wanted.

Jack Place the order the in register, "anything else?", he ask, looking up from the registure.

"I'd like the morning sandwich", Niki said.

"I'd like one too, so make that two", Tommy said,

"Ok, that would be $12.35", Jack said. Printing the receipt.

"thanks Jack", Tommy said, pulling out the bill from his pocket to pay.

"I've been wondering, why don't you use a wallet?", Jack ask, accepting the payment and a couple of tips a long with it.

"Just because", Tommy shrugged, putting some cash in the tip box.

"Oh and these are for the new guy, like his attitude", Tommy said, putting more cash into the box.

"Just because? Isn't having a wallet more convenient to put in cash?", Jack said.

Yes it would be more convenient than carrying the cash in your pocket but....

"Yeah it would, but if I were to get rob, I would just take out my money and throw it at the robbers face to distract'em", Tommy said, making the action with his hand.

Jack look at Tommy for a bit, before smiling, "yeah, that would be a great idea", Jack said, taking a mental note of that.

"where do get these ideas from?", Jack ask.

"experience?", Tommy said, shrugging.

Jack raised an eyebrow, looking straight at Tommy, he then turn around and started to make the orders.

"Alright, time to find a seat", Tommy said, scanning around the area.

"I've alright know where we'll be sitting", Puffy said, gesturing toward a table next to an old looking guy.

Tommy put his thumbs up and lead the two woman towards the table.

He sat across the table looking at the old guy, Niki on his left and Puffy on his right, they were both facing each other.

Tommy was basically a third wheel. Wow is this what being a third wheel feels like?, Tommy thought.

Before his attention was diverded onto the old guy in front of him.

..............................................................

Oh goodness what will the old guy do?

I just realize, that none of my favourite stories update this fast.

Word count:1020