Chapter Continuation

Alright, screw the rewrite, shouldn't have done that in the first place, I'm coming back to this, why, I like this better.

I'm choosing my favourite.

Shoot, I forgot to mention that this happened before chapter 35 and after chapter 34

°°°°°°°<°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°<°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tommy​ walk in the hallway, his shoes gave out a small thud with each step.

He always find himself walking in this hallway, it wasn't large but there were paintings surrounding it.

It was silent. He hated it, it always reminded him of how lonely it was back at that white Palace.

Everyone was busy with their own life, leaving Tommy behind, as per usual. And being alone most of his time, wasn't very healthy for his mental health, since there were limited human contact there.

But Tommy wasn't one to dwell on such matter, well if it's his past self, then yes, he would've, but now, all the bloodshed and hardship that he had endure during that time, made his heart cold.

He can't help but steel himself for the coming future, even his anxiety is off the roof with the situation he was in.

He needed to find everyone, he needed a way back, he needed his spears, the keys.

Tommy couldn't think straight, all the stress and anxiety is overwhelming, and it was causing him to hyperventilate.

"It's going to be fine, breathe with me Tom, in and out, good", A faint after imagine of Kristin popped out, comforting himself, who was crying and curled up.

He slowly regained his composer, wiping his tears, and sniffing his snot.

"You're gonna be fine, let's go in order of what I'll do", He muttered to himself, brushing his blonde hair aside, and loosening it.

He continues his walk.

The hallway lead to the living room. In it were the Villains and his immortal friends.

"Hey, Tommy, You doing good after you collapse?", Eryn teesed, his black bandana contrast to the hero that was awake but detain on the sofa.

"Doing fine thank you very much, how about that burn scar of yours that witch hunter caused", Tommy asked back, rolling his eyes.

Eryn seems offended, "Rude", He muttered.

"An't got anything more rude than the person who goes around and caused chaos like Loki", Tommy sarcastically said, seating himself next to Puffy.

"Loki? Who's that?", Eryn questions, looking at Karl.

Tommy sneakers, "Of course you country pumpkin wouldn't know", He mocked.

Eryn got very offended by that.

The darker skinned boy threw the cup that was sitting on the table towards the blonde.

Tommy ducked, watching the cup smash into his wall.

In an indifferent manner, he shrugged and smiled.

"You wanna go Eryn?", Tommy said, his fist twisted into a fist.

Eryn didn't seem surprised, "Oh you're on", he said challenging the blonde.

Puffy sigh, "No fighting today ok? We've got guest", She said, putting her hand on both of the two immortals and seating them back down.

Eryn huffed, while Tommy smirked.