Chapter 40(Quick Fight)

I thought I was going to relax these past few days until the trip, but after the teacher pulled me in and told me about my grades I've been having anxiety attacks all through out my days.

°°°°°°°°°<°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°

Tommy​ ushered Tubbo out of the store. Although the brunette protested, he was still pushed out into the open streets.

The vigilante tried to force his way in with one of his gadgets, but he was met with an iron wall after he broke the front door.

It was just an extra precaution, but Tommy spread out his wings. The massive red wings knock over a few items but none shattered.

He took out his mask from his inventory and place it on his head. The white mask covered his upper face, just like the blades mask, but it was a raven instead of a boar.

It was originally Kristin, but his previous mask broke so she had given him it.

He stealthily navigate towards the inside door, making sure not to make any unnecessary sounds.

Though it was easier if he were an insect. A light bulb flashes ontop of the mischievous god.

Tommy put his wings away, his mask shifting into a smiley mask that covers his face and his clothings were of a green jump suit, similar to spiderman.

Let's scare the shit out of the Villains.

Tommy prepare himself before he bust through the door and shouted "HOMELESS BITCH COMING THROUGH!!".

Needless to say, the villains weren't quite pleased.

He snickers to himself, but his eyes soon wanders towards the hostages.

He saw two familiar faces in the small crowd.

One was a hero and the other was a villain.

The dirty blonde hero playing hostage wasn't amused, seeing as he was the spiderman hero wanna be.

And the other one was the pink haired blade, although his hair was currently brown, the resemblance was uncanny.

"Shit, the number 1 hero in this district is here", one cursed, but the other one seems amused.

"Yeah, a friendly neighborhood smiley", they mocked.

The hero tried to stayed calm, but the scowl on their face was very much visible.

Tommy stayed silent, he evaluates the situation before he took a step forward, kicking one of the underlings down.

The other were quick to surround him, although he was quicker.

Shooting the green strings at the villains, he managed to round them up and kicked them onto the ground.

The mastermind for all of this was just watching as Tommy wrapped the strings around their necks and jumped up, letting them bump into each others head, and finally kicking them.

Tommy turn to face the mastermind, it wasn't unexpected but it was quite surprising.

He didn't actually thought that the other seapeekay was capable of doing something like this.

"That's very impressive, as expected of the rising number 1", the fox clap his hands together, his face was of amusement.

Tommy didn't reply, no he didnt think it was necessary to.

He lunge at him, shooting a string up to the ceiling and kicking the fox.

Seapeekay dodged it, using Tommy's momentum to his advantage, he did a hand stand and tried to kick Tommy's back.

Tommy shifted into a bird and peck the foxes ears.

The shift disoriented the villain. As the fox tried to ease the pain, Tommy shifted back into himself and hit the fox with the butt of his spear, knocking him out.

Before the fox got completely knock out though, he muttered "You're not Dream the smiler".

Tommy smirked, "Oh course I'm not, why would I be a homeless man".

Dream tried to retaliate on that statement but chose to stay silent as it helps to keep his undercover identity.

°°°°°<°°°°°°°°°°>°°°<°°°°°°°°>°°<°°°°°°>°°

Pretty short I know, but it's like 10 and if I feel anymore anxiety ill keep updating, bye~

Word count: 644