Chapter 19(Tina's First Love)

Let's change the perspective shall we?

...........................................................

Tina step into the darkness and was immediately teleported back into her abode.

She look around, not finding anything out of place.

She smiled, excited for her trip back into the city.

Oh, its been so long since she went into the city.

She reminiscent of the time she had got a job in L'manburg as a waiter.

She remembered the girl she used to work with, what was her name?

Tina didn't remember, but all she remembered was her beautiful features. The brown hair mixing with the red roses that always seems to surround her was enchanting.

Tina couldn't help but smile. She wondered if she was still alive, she was a fae after all, they live for along time, unlike beast men like Tina.

Tina want to meet her again, she hoped the other girl wasn't already in love or married.

Tina got giddy. She snap herself out of her trance and headed for the door. Swinging it open, her nose was filled with the scent of flowers and strawberries. She had grown them to make her feel much closer to the fairy that she loved.

She grabbed the basket off the ground next to her door, her face was beaming as she skipped over to her strawberry field.

She sniffs every strawberry she picked, not wanting to pick a bad one for her one and only.

Once the basket was full, she lift it up to smell it. The scent of strawberries made her smile wider, thinking of what the fairy respond would be.

Tina hummed, as she skipped back to front door, passing the colored roses.

She Place the strawberries on her stone table. The white pebbles ingrain in the table made it look unique,

Tina went inside, looking over her shoulders to see the butterfly starting to swarm the sweet strawberries

She smiled, swinging the door close behind her.

She went through her little house, looking for some wrapping paper to wrap the flowers that she was going to make into a bouquet.

she found some white wrapping paper, good for making the red roses stands out.

"I hope she like these", Tina mumble to herself, giggling at her own silliness.

She turn her heels and walk towards the front door, placing her paper on the table next to strawberries, swatting the butterflies away to not ruin the fresh strawberries.

She grab the gardening scissors and another basket.

She walk towards her garden, filled with many colorful roses, with many symbolizing love. 

She headed over to the thornless red roses, picking the prettiest one for her love. She wanted the other brunette to know that fell in love with her on first sight. 

Tina had learnt the language of flowers to impress her, and she was going to show her when she gets to meet her again.

The Sun was starting to rise a top the sky by the time, Tina had finished picking the roses.

She heading back to the table, setting the roses a top the white paper, grabbing a strawberry from the strawberry basket.

Tasting the sweet and sourness of the strawberry made her mind and body feel refreshed.

Tina giggle, she began wrapping the roses in the white wrapping, finishing it with a red bow.  

"Done!", Tina exclaim, lifting the bouquet with both hands and admiring her own handy work.

Tina put down the bouquet, she place it infront of herself, sniffing the roses and finally hugging it, content with her first and probably last bouquet she will be giving to her one true love.

Tina took a breath in, looking up at the sky. The sun brightly shining on her skin, the clouds moving, making different shapes.

"That one looks like a duck", Tina pointed to one of the clouds. She lived in isolation, away from everyone else, so some times, she talked to herself in order to entertain herself.

Tina got bored of looking at the clouds. Her gaze fell down on her garden, in front of her house.

"I wonder what she'll think of this place", Tina said, softly putting the roses back onto the table.

She got up from her seat, and headed inside, preparing to leave for the city.

She grab one of her inventions off the dining table and headed up stairs to her room.

She pack everything she needed into a bag, including clothings and weapons.

Tina dislike the use of force but when push comes to shove, she can deal a lot of damage.

Tina step outside her room, walking down the empty halls. Tina missed the times when Eryn, Puffy and Tommy used to visit, they would come baring gifts of all sorts from the city, some times, they would even stay for a day or two, but nowadays, they were too busy, either staying in seclusion or busy in the city.

Tina slap her face, stepping away from any dark thoughts.

She got down stairs and put on her shoes.

She says her final goodbye to her house before closing the door.

Tina grab her basket and her bouquet of roses, putting the roses in the strawberry basket and hanging the basket on her off hand, while on her other, holding a small device that she took from her table.

She got to her front gate and step outside.

She close it behind her and turn around, pointing her device at her home.

She press a button on the device and a split seconds later, her house shrunk.

Tommy sometimes- no not sometimes, he always forgets Tina ability. It was shrink. She can shrink herself with her ability, and adding with her super intelligent nature, she created this device so that she can use her ability on objects and other people too.

Tina stand there admiring her own ability, looking at the empty patch of land left behind by the sudden shrinking of her house.

She walk over to the shrinked house, picking it up and making sure she didn't damaged any plants.

Tina smiled, she pulled the hood of her white cloak over her head, to make sure noone will ever recognize her.

She unzipped her bag and placing it in a sphere space, preserve for the house and only the house.

Making sure the house is safe in it, she zip up the bag and turn to walk towards her destiny.

 Starting her journey towards the city of L'manburg.

......................................................................................................................

This chapter is focusing on Tina and her abilities and her relationship with the other people in the story.

Y is this chapter about tina? it's because i have no idea what im going to do with Niki and Tommy's interactions.

Also, this might not be accurate since i just wanted another female in the immortal group

word count: 1108