Chapter 28(flash Back)

Didn't know what I was gonna do for this chapter, so here is a flashback of a war.

This is in the past not the present

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tommy​ stood there under the tree, above all the flame and ashes.

The kingdom was on fire and it was his fault, he should've left the moment they found him.

But he didn't, he was being selfish, and this was the consequences of his own action.

He fell to the ground with a thud, his heart felt like it was tearing apart.

He was sorry, sorry for what he's done.

'See? This is why you should've left', a voice called out, mocking Tommy for his inability to protect this kingdom.

Tommy was staring at the burning flames, as he sat there, tears forming, he could see, he could here the people screaming, running from the monsters that were swarming the gates.

He let the tears fall, as he clenched his fist and hit the ground letting out his anger towards the earth.

He screamed at the top of his lungs, his voice filled with anger and sadness. He regretted his action and now he must atone for them.

He screamed and punched the earth, until his voice cracked and his knuckles bled.

The sky was gray, ashes floating towards the sky and falling down towards the earth, making the moment more dramatic and memorable, as the immortal crack the earth.

"Shhh, its ok Tommy", Puffy shushed, as she pulled Tommy into har arms, patting the blonde, calming him down into small sobs and hiccups.

Tommy sobs onto Puffy's tunic, wetting it, as she hummed a lullaby, reducing him to hiccups.

Eret knelt down and rubbed Tommy's back, making the blonde drowsy.

"It's ok", Eret hushed.

As Tommy drifted into a drowsy sleep, Tina patted Puffy's shoulder, reassuring her.

"Come on, let's get Tommy back home", Tina said, taking Tommy from Puffy's hand.

Tommy's eyes were red and puffy, his knuckles were healing slowly.

Tina could tell that Tommy really love that kingdom, but it was always inevitable.

Immortals attract monsters and monsters attract immortals. It's always been like this.

The walk to the horse wasn't long as they tied them to a tree near by the river.

Tina layed Tommy gently onto the horse, making sure that he was as comfortable as possible.

She gripped the reign of the horse and hoisted herself onto the horse, adjusting Tommy to make room for herself.

Puffy swung for leg over her horse, making herself comfortable on it before covering her head with her hood, completely hiding her horns from the public view.

Eret unsheathed his sword and cut off the lead that was tied to all the horses. The shiny- sharp object seems to startled the animal, making it jumped once.

"Woah there, easy boy", Eret hushed, his voice calming the animal and relaxing it.

Eret proceed to climb up the horse after reassuring and calming it down.

"Let's good then", Puffy said, leading them back to their abode.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

As the view of their house appear in their vision.

They could see the immortals waving their hands at them, welcoming them back, knowing what Tommy had went through, Alyssa had baked Tommy some pie and cookies.

Tina settle the horses down towards the stable and handing Tommy to Puffy before she take their horses.

"Thanks Tina", Puffy smiled as she got off the horse and carrying a sleeping Tommy in hand. Current he look very peaceful unlike how he always screamed and shouted, but Puffy much more prefer the lively Tommy then this one, seeing as he shows more life.

Eryn had come out to greet Tommy despite having an injury. It was only natural seeing his best friend just came back from seeing his own favourite kingdom get swarmed.

Puffy walk passed Eryn and Alyssa, saying her thanks and greeting to them before entering the big 5 story house. They of course had the amazing Zombie Cleo's help building it and living with them.

Cleo was probably busy coming up with new designs for the pet house that she intent to build next door.

Puffy heading towards the stairs, it was in front of the entrance, not very far, as she look towards the living room to her left, she could spot two immortal couple in love, yuck, these two should get a room.

"Oh hey Puffy", the pink haired and blue skinned girl greeted, rubbing her head with her immortal husband.

"Hey lizzy", Puffy greeted, bowing slightly before greeting the man, "Hello Joel", She said, before beheading up the stairs and looking for Tommy's room.

Puffy heard a greeting from the orge hybrid when she was on the first floor, she gave a small chuckle as she heading for the fourth floor, where Tommy's room was.

When puffy got to the third floor, Tommy seems to have stir in his sleep. Puffy initially thought he had woken up, but seeing Tommy's eyes close and his breath steady, tells her that he was still asleep.

Puffy patted Tommy, calming him down, knowing that someone was there with him.

Puffy finally got to Tommy's room, which had a note in the front, reading 'knock before enter, this is Tommy's room', Puffy chuckle.

She twisted the door nob, letting herself in, with a sleeping Tommy in hand.

The room look standered, with old fashion materials, two swords hang from the wall, crossing each other. A painting made by an artis that they hired, hang right above the fireplace, depicting, the big immortal family all together and happy.

She set Tommy on top of the bed, resting his head on the pillow and covering him with the blanket.

She sigh as she sat on the bed next to the sleeping blonde, patted his head, soothing him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Poopy brain °¬°

Word count: 973