Chapter 35(World Reset)

I know exactly how to make a rewrite version of this and its to reset the whole goddamn world itself.

°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°°¦°°°°°°¡°°°°°°°°°°¿°

Tommy​ sat on the pool of blood on the floor, staring at Ranboo as he watched the colour drained from his face.

Regret formed in his chest, he had just made Ranboo remembered and now he's going to die again.

How could the world be so cruel to him. Oh, right, it tried to make them a hero once, it could've been better without that.

Tubbo fought off the heroes that were trying to apprehend them, although it seems like they wanted to kill them instead.

"Tommy, you know what to do right?", He mumbled to himself, clutching his friend in his arms.

It was cruel, cruel, cruel, he just got his friend back and now he's watching him go again.

Tommy take one final look at Tubbo, who was struggling to keep the heroes away.

He could hear the Villains coming.

As he took a final glanced at the world around them.

He made his final decision.

He took out the keys to the White palace, or what he called it, the Palace of Time.

Just​ as it suggested, it was a Palace that control the time of any universe, and it was the most sought out palace ever.

With the combination inspired by the Palace of the Arctic and the Palace of Universe.

The powers it holds can reshape this whole world, and he was going to do it, replacing him with a more normal Tommy, a Tommy that wasn't a god but a normal Immortal.

As Tommy near a wall, he glanced back at Tubbo then, he glanced down on Ranboo

He's gonna take Ranboo as well, since he also doesn't belong here either.

He went back to Ranboo and lifted the unconscious ende boy.

He headed back to wards the wall, he hold the key in front of it, embracing for the impact of when he would plunge the blunt key to the wall.

He took a deep breath, readying himself and plunge it in.

The keys started to glow, before the glow started to grew bigger and bigger, before long, it turned into a large door, equipped with a golden handle and a gold accent along the decor.

The door naturally drew the heroes attention, seeing as it formed from nothing.

Tommy pushed the doors open, letting the cold air filled the battle field.

"Tommy, where are you going?", Wilbur asked, stopping Tommy in his track.

"What I'm doing? I'm saving the world", Tommy didn't glance back, worried that he might get attached to another person here.

"Tommy!", Wilbur yelled out.

Tommy ignored it, and he walked on, into the cold icy Palace, the Palace that could be his and Ranboo's prison.

Wilbur reached his hand out, trying to catch the tall Blonde, but the doors closed, as he saw Tommy look back, eyes filled with regret and determination, sorrow and guilt.

Tommy shouldn't have looked back, because of that, he's seen the face of his once other best friend, someone whom he looked up to. That face was filled with sorrow, and questions.

He closed his eyes and walk up the stairs, placing Ranboo by the wall at the split centre stairs, under the picture of a red headed woman, the owner of the Palace of universe and the lover of owner of this Palace.

He sets the ender boy, before making his way to the time room.

Passing by the pictures of his friend, he could see small scratches on the paintings. It seems she was here.

He grazed his fingers on the marks, feeling the emotions of all the lonely years of being trapped in this cold Palace on each scratch.

He soon retracted his hand, remembering what he was here to do.

He turned on an intersection going towards the double door right at the end of the hallways.

He pushed it opened, finding thousands or millions of grandfather clock in it, each showing a different time in a different alternate universe.

He weave through the grandfather clock, stopping by the one that he was looking for, the name '2706' carved on the wood above the clock itself.

He took something out from his pocket, a gift from Karl before he disappeared, a stop watch.

Before Karl left, he was the one managing this room, coming in here frequently to check on the order of space time.

But he left due to unseen circumstances, Tommy was given any information on it though.

He fiddle with the button on top, just one press of this could change this world time and if he wants, change space.

He touch the clock and pressed the button.

Back at the world 2706, a flash of light engulf the world, reseting it to the primes, back to all the dinosaurs.

And Tommy and Ranboo?

They were in the Palace of Time, unaffected by the rewinded in the time space, although the Palace did tremor, but not enough to let any of them noticed

°°°°°°°°¬¬°°°°°°°^°°°°°°~°°°°°°¡°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm keeping this story here, because I want to see the all the comments and look at my own work.

And I'm making another book, or a rewrite on this, so check it out in a month or two, maybe a week, if I finished the cover.

I thought this was a small one of I was wrong

Word count: 908