Chapter 34(unreasonable)

Tommy​ sat in front of Puffy, her gaze tells him that she's looking straight through him.

"What exactly did you do to Wilbur?", Puffy asked, placing a piece of cookie on the table.

"It's just cookie?", Tommy shrugged, it was in fact a peice of cookie from his cookie try that he got from his inventory.

"Tommy, let's be serious, what are you hiding him us?", Karl Place down a scan from one of his device, it shows the amount of power or mana if you're into anime.

Tommy let out a sigh, it seems he's caught yet again, "Ok, it's something to enhanced your powers", he admitted, raising his hands up.

Karl seems to quite impressed with this small cookie, that seems to be of Tommy's creation, if he had known that such a thing could be made into existence, he would've keep researching.

But alas, it was the very reason why he and Tina had a fall out, she wanted his research, so what he did was self defense.

"Tom-", Puffy was about to scold him but she was shut up by Karl, who put a hand on her mouth.

"Alright, Tommy, how did you make this?", Karl lift the piece of cookie in front of him, waiting for an answer from Tommy.

"Well, the thing is-we need the world tree for this and from what I see, noone here have ever seen one before, neither have I, because if I did, I'll probably die", Tommy said, switching language to a different one.

He started rambling on and on about how difficult it was to make it using a stolen fruits from the world tree, but Karl, Eryn and Puffy was just sitting there, wondering what in the fuck is he talking about.

"Stop-Stop", Karl stopped Tommy from talking.

Tommy stopped and stares at Karl, who, let go of the piece of paper that he had prepared to get information from Tommy.

"Can you speak in a language that we know?", Karl asked,

"No", Tommy blantly says, ignoring what Karl just says.

"It's not like you need the information right? Well, it's probably- because of this info that humanity will die", Tommy slipped into another language, as to not give out too much info.

Karl can't tell if Tommy's attitude right now was him joking or is he being serious.

"Tommy, I want you to take this seriously, this thing that you made could tilt the power balance of the world", Karl slam his hand on the table.

Tommy didn't flinch, he sighs and put on his serious face.

"Karl, give me a reason why I should give two shit about this place", Tommy asked, his gaze became icy, as look at Karl, shivers running up the inventors spine.

"This is a world where we're living in, Tommy. The people- the mortals that you made friends with are here", Puffy argues.

"Puffy, I love you, but I can just go into another alternate universe and meet you there, the same puffy, with the same personality", Tommy said.

He does have a point but how is he going to another world.

"But you can't go-"

"Yes I can", Tommy interrupted, tilting his head to the side.

"That's impossible, not if you don't have the powers to", Karl argues back.

Tommy just sigh, he didn't want to reveal himself just yet, he wants to wait alittle longer, until the people here are mentally prepared for the truth.

"Fine, alright then, but you still haven't given me a good reason to stop giving it", Tommy said, relaxing himself onto the chair, grabbing a pen from the table and fiddling with it, twirling it around his fingers.

"Your friends are going to get hurt, everyone that you care about is going to get hurt", Puffy said, her voice rising through the heat behind her words.

Tommy contemplated on those words, puffy was right, he hasn't gone looking for everyone yet, so, it'll be a bit difficult of they die without knowing who they are.

He sighs and put the pen back down.

"Fine, you have my interest, I won't go sharing this anywhere again", Tommy huffed, crossing his arms, he take the piece of cookie and ate it.

"See? Happy?", Tommy gulp down the last cookie and raise his hands, showing that it's empty and he means no threat.

Karl and Puffy sigh, slumping down their seats, relaxing their body.

°°°°°¬°°°°°°°^°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°°°°

I want to rewrite this,

Anyone agree?

Word count: 750