KChapter 30 (Memories)

Fuck Br!Phil, go burn in hell

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°^°°°°°°°°°°>°

Memories of an uncertain place, swirls around Tommy's head.

He tried piecing it together but finds it hard.

'Tommy, it's ok", a voice shushed.

Over the crying sob of a boy, Tommy could see himself and another girl, huddling inside a room.

The girl was smaller than Tommy but the way she's calming him down, he could tell that she had a lot of experience doing this.

The scene cut to a field of flowers.

A blonde boy with a scar across his face sat under the tree in the middle of the field, making flower crowns for no one in particular.

A soft hummed escape his mouth, as Tommy realised that he was currently watching himself while he was standing in front of this doubleganger.

The cloak on the boy rustle through the wind, as he pluck one of the flowers and began to examine it for some odd reason.

His long blonde hair flow with the wind, making the boy look like a female.

Tommy doubleganger gather his hair and began to braid it, putting flowers in it everytime he twist.

Tommy could feel his own hair being pulled into a braid just by watching this, it felt creepy and wrong.

The doubleganger then pulled out a book, with the number 1 was plated on it with gold and some burned marks visible on the side of it.

The scarred hand flip to a page of an introduction.

Hello, my name is #@#&% and if you're reading this then I'm probably dead or something.

I was born on #¡®# and I'm a Cancer for some reason.

I intent to write this while I'm in this war with Techno, Wilbur and hopefully not Tommy.

I don't hate him, it's just for his own safety, after all I know how to plot goes

And I intent to tell you all about it, if I don't die from the explosion Wilbur set up.

The doubleganger smiled, fondness laced over everytime he flip the page, telling him more information.

But from the looks of it, he already knows the content of the book, seeing as he was just skimming through everything.

Tommy sat next to the doubleganger, peeking inside the book, finding the letters a bit more difficult to understand.

But when he came in contact with his doubleganger. The doubleganger turn to look at him.

"Curious?", it said, turning towards Tommy. His eyes looks dull but still full of life and determination.

Tommy back away, his hand touch the flower crowns, poking his hand with the thorns. He flinch and grab his hand, finding blood.

"You alright?", the other Tommy asked, putting the book down, but not closing it.

Tommy didn't say anything, he state at the doubleganger, clutching his hand tightly against his chest.

"It's not gonna heal. This place brings your soul not your body", the other Tommy said, leaning his back against the tree.

Tommy tilted his head, "What do you mean?", he asked, still keeping his eyes at his doubleganger.

"I'm not a doubleganger. I'm you", the other Tommy said.

Tommy was confused, "You're me?", he asked, the other one nodded, "How? You don't look like me", Tommy said, staring closely at the other Tommy.

He does sorta resemble him with the white streak in his hair and the clothing choice, like the red and white baseball shirt.

"You can always look like me", the other Tommy said. He does make a point, since Tommy could shapeshift.

Tommy stayed silent not really knowing what to say.

"How do you think you can shapeshift?", the other Tommy asked, leaning over onto his legs.

"Maybe it's from that XD guy", Tommy barked.

The other Tommy hummed, nodded his head, "Close but still not. The reason why you're the only one that could go into the Palace of Time would be me", he said, placing his elbow on his leg and leaning his head on it.

Tommy look dumbfounded, he didn't really questions it, but it sort of make sense why he was able to go into the Palace of time when the others were only by the door.

"Who are you?", Tommy asked, his hand was still bleeding but it stopped thanks to the blood clotting.

"I'm you. But you're my reincarnation", the other Tommy confirmed, smiling.

"Rein- what? How is that possible?", Tommy look down on his hand, finding it looking a lot like the Tommy in front of him.

"Alot of things, for example, as a god, I can do that", the other Tommy chuckle, seeing Tommy's eyes widen.

"They call me Mischievous Tom", He said playfully, as he lean back onto the tree, relaxing his body, his arms place behind his head.

Tommy got the gist of it, but he still can't wrap his head around, him sitting with a god, not to mention, he's the reincarnation of that god.

"So, you're the God of Mischief?", Tommy asked.

The other Tommy hummed and nodded, he was closing his eyes while he listen to the rustling of the wind.

"How can I believe you?", Tommy said, leaning to the front and his injured hand on his back.

"It depends, I can do this", he said before turning himself into a small animal.

Tommy look at it, still not believing that this person was the God of mischief.

"still not believing? How bout this?", the small rabbit then turn into Kristin, and moved the area they were in.

The area looked like space, but with no planet in site.

Tommy hold his breath.

"Oh come on, you can breath, it's all just in your head", the other Tommy said, turning himself back into the blonde Tommy as he relax himself.

Tommy this time believed him, as he gasp for air and he was indeed able to breath.

From then, they chatted for a while until, the other Tommy popped the question.

"Do you want to remember and become one with me again?", He asked, like it was a choice and it was.

It was Tommy's choice to make.

The choice of freedom.

If he choose to remember, he'll have to live with the knowledge of the universe.

Or he choose to be oblivion, the God would respect it, like he would with other Tommy.

°°°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°<°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°¡°°°°°°°°°

this look like someone with a tie, °¡°

Word count: 1061