-Rescue training-

Start from the beginning

"This is next and last stage for your exam! At this disaster site we'll be having you all conduct rescue maneuvers."

"Should have known they'd pull a trick like this, wouldn't let us destroy so much of this fake city without after thoughts." Kuroka grumbled, arms crossed.

Kuroka thought to herself, not needing to hear much of the yelling match the other 99 students that passed were having.

Of course, rescue training, she had a feeling simply rescue was not all that would be needed but what? She couldn't think of much they would dare to do with real civilians in risk if something happened.

"Anyhow! The damage to roads is sever. The first-response emergency unit will be considerably late to arrive until they arrive all rescue activities on site will be left to heroes' command! SAVE EVERY LIFE YOU CAN!!"

"Kuro?!" Izuku yelled when she sprinted in a different way then their group did.

"Keep going!! I'll go check on the metal factory building they showed on TV, my quirk is the most adapted to this!!" She yelled back, jumping on debris and making her way over to the building she mentioned.

----------------------------------------------

After a few minutes she arrived landing.

"IS ANYONE THERE?!! HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!" She yelled but got no answer. "I am sure I saw people near here on the screen tho..."

She walked around, calling out, bending the metal debris out of her way, making her way inside the smoke filled building.

"SOMEONE?!!!" She coughed because of the dust and smoke. "How can they make a test like this? Endangering civilians.... I suppose they agreed but still!"

"Help!!"

"There you are!"

She spun on herself, hoping to hear it again.

"Someone heeelp!"

She covered her mouth, marching through the smoke, bent down to make her way through the debris until she found the people.

Seeing them she could tell something went wrong, really wrong.

Many metal bars were fallen and pilled on the back off a younger looking boy as an elderly woman was the one trying to call for help.

"Don't worry I am here to help." Kuroka said, coughing again, not imagining what the older must be suffering through, a nearby metal melting furnace was still burning and heavy black smoke was coming from it. "How did you end up in this situation ma'am?"

"We were told to hide in here but the switch off on the furnace didn't work and my colleague knocked over all of this, trapping us with no way out, this was not how it was supposed to happen oh this was not how it was to happen...."

"I am trapped help me!" The boy who sounded a lot older then he looked stated the obvious. "Why aren't you helping me hero?! Will you leave me to die?!" He said in panic.

Kuroka froze, staring at him without seeing him.

She bit her tongue, fists shaking.

----------------------------------------------

"Someone please help! My mommy!" 

"Please mister hero you need to help me!"