Genevieve doesn't wait before she licks his slit, tasting his precum. She loves the way the man taste, she can do this everyday.

Genevieve kisses his length all over. Rolling her tongue from side to side. Christen loves the view of her down there but he loves it even more when his dick is in her mouth.

Christen grabs Genevieve's hair letting her know that she needs to suck him off. But before she does she wants him to have all the control. She is a submissive after all.

"Christen, fuck my throat... please?"

"Anything for you Genevieve."

Christen pulls Genevieve up by the hair making their way off the bed. He makes her sit on her knees.

"If I am too rough, tap my leg. I'll let you go. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy, I understand."

Christen pulls Genevieve closer to his dick. Shoving it all the way down her throat. Genevieve is surprised that he went all the way down at the first thrust. Christen goes in and out of Genevieve's warm throat.

Once and awhile she will gag, sending Christen vibrations through his body.

"Fuck, that's my good girl."

Christen pulls out to give Genevieve a breather and slaps her face during her break. When he thinks she has enough breathes, he slides both of his hand to the side of her head and thrust into her mouth.

Not slowing down for any of Genevieve's gags. He fucks her throat the way she wants him too.

"Just like that. Such a good slut for daddy."

Genevieve moans at his praise, making Christen get closer to his climax.

He doesn't stop his thrusting. The more rough, the more Genevieve moans.

"Fuck Gen! I-I'm close."

Genevieve wraps her hands around his back, dragging her nails into his skin. He cums with a few extra thrusts. Shooting his warm liquid down her throat.

He pulls out and watches Genevieve run her finger on the bottom of her lip. Collecting any cum that is left over.

He smirks at her lustful look. He bends down and kisses her passionately.

"You did amazing, princess."

Genevieve feels blush fill her face from the nick name. He always calls her so many nick names and all of them send shivers down her spine.

Genevieve gets up off the floor while Christen puts back on his sweatpants. She watches his movement knowing that the man is so fucking hot in sweatpants.

She wraps her arms around his waist and leans in for another kiss. Christen kisses her back with a smile.

"We should probably finish that project."

Genevieve says with a slight chuckle. Christen agrees and the two walk out of the bedroom starting their day off great.

——————————————————-

They finish the project and Genevieve makes her way out of his house, she actually planned on leaving a hour earlier. But Christen kept hugging  onto her, making her stay longer. How can she say no to a clingy Christen.

Genevieve makes her way back to the school and walks into her dorm. She looks over to see Lacey is still asleep, which isn't surprising since it's the weekend— no classes, no need to get up.

The fundraiser isn't till later this evening, she is actually waitresses at friend's booth. Her friend doesn't go to the same school as them but Genevieve knows how much she wants to make it in the food business. So Genevieve got her a place in the fundraiser to cook her delicious creations.

Genevieve gets in bed to sleep a little more before getting ready for the fundraiser.

Three hours pass and Genevieve hears her alarm go off. Scaring the crap out of her sleep. She leans up and walks to the side of Lacey's living space. She sees that Lacey is smiling at her phone and decides not to intrude.

Genevieve just waves at her and makes small talk till she starts having to get ready. The uniform that her friend wants the servers to wear is a black polo shirt with whatever bottom the person decides to wear. But it has to be black.

Genevieve matches her shirt with a black skirt from her closet. She fixes her hair into a messy yet hot ponytail.

She puts her face on in the bathroom and finally gets done with only 30 minutes before she has to meet her friend at her booth.

Lacey says her goodbyes and tells her she will be there later to support and cheer on her project. Genevieve leaves her dorm with a smile that no one can take away.

Well for right now, no one can.