Italy

Emerald pov

Coming to Italy has been one of my many rational decisions, I just have this tingle for exploring, weird right! Yeah that's me, Gosh am definitely going to get fired today, how in God's name did I wake up so late, that fucking alarm clock wants to be sent packing "oh, baby Jesus purify my mouth from such ludicrous words" I know for a girl like me working in a stripper club to hate cussing is really weird lol
I literally ran to work bumping into every passer by and apologizing every single time, sorry  am really sorry am actually in a hurry I said after bumping into an elderly man, he gave me and earful of Italian curse word, geesh what an angry man, I thought to myself. Finally got the entrance of my work place written in bold letter PEDRO'S CLUB, gosh I hate my job, oh let me just bump into a rich billionaire that would change my life for good I thought aloud.

Morning Rosa, I said to my favourite coworker, found  a weird liking to her, she gives this friendly vibe, my first Italian amica (friend) I say to her, as she pecks me on the cheek, I was a blushing mess after not really a fan of so much attention, people sometimes call me a natural, don't see why.

"Boss wants you at 12 today"

why I grimaced gosh the girls who go down there comes out horrified,

"nuh uh they come out rich babes move that fat ass of yours,"

I shrieked as her gave my butt a spank Rosa that hurts you know,

"get moving you know the boss has a knack for promptness."

I quickly changed into the uniform she handed to me, unlike my usual uniform this one's quite the nudity type, all my assets were on display, Rosa this one is too tight,

"move your ass bitch"

I mentally cringed at her curse words language Rosa there are kids in here I joked.

Made my way into the underground club we call it 12 as a code name it's somewhat illegal so it's not discussed openly, illegal my foot yet I see cops here everyday I thought to myself rumor has it that girls are been taken every night from here u was partially terrified but I need the cash if I make a lil flop the boss would have me thrown out.

Made my way into the club every where was noisy, you could perceive the pungent smell of alcohol from a mile away, what made my eyes bulge out of its socket was when I saw a lean looking man and a chubbier woman doing you know mummy and daddy stuff openly, disgusting i made a gagging sound, it was truly a sight to avoid.

but for some absurd reason I couldn't seem take my eyes off, until the female locked eyes with me and mouthed wanna join, I quickly averted my gaze.

walked over to the bar stand, gotta do and get over with this day, a fine young looking man suddenly appeared and ordered two tequila shots, coming up I said quickly prepared it and tossed it over to him, my number one rule #1 never start up a conversation with the customer, they'd think you're hitting on them gross. I was getting bored as hell am sure Rosa's getting all the friendly customers and bulky tips while am rotting here in boredom.

Suddenly the young fine looking man dashed out the bar, sick fellow I found that extremely weird then moments later, some group of Buffy looking men came into the bar through an unknown entrance they looked horrifying I thought, the last thing I heard was round them up and everything went dark.