Chapter Twenty

This chapter is double the length of any other chapter, buckle up babes.

-

"So what's this crazy thing you wanna try?" You pressed, quirking your eyebrow and crossing your arms over your chest as you leaned back into the couch.

Thus far you had never had a 'this is what I like and this is what I don't like' sex talk with Brian. The both of you had experimented kind of spontaneously and had just been lucky enough to try things you were both into. Now you were more than happy with how blunt Brian was regarding sex because it made this exact situation so much simpler.

"Well it's not crazy." Brian began with a huge, shit eating, grin on his face, plopping down next to you with a cigarette already lit between his fingers, an ash tray set out on the side table- (the both of you had made a habit of smoking inside the apartment). "Me and Pete we're talking-"

"Oh god." You teased, cutting him off.

Brian scoffed out a small laugh and his face went beet red as he smiled. "Stop!" He laughed, with a pained smile on his face. "I'm done sexing you, if your gonna be a bitch." He stated, trying to be serious, but failing miserably and smiling wildly.

You thought his nerves were cute.

"Ok-ok." You giggled, ceasing your laughter, but having there still remain a cheekiness to your expression. "Tell me what you want, baby." You said, in a more seductive tone, a big smile plastered on your face.

Brian paused, staring at you in a way that showed you he was, in fact, a little shy about these things.

"I- ok. Pete, Trixie and me, we're talking about edging and the other day, I was looking through some edging porn and it was all really hot..." he explained in a hushed tone, still smiling a small, giddy smirk. You nodded along as he spoke, biting your lip to stop your huge grin from scaring him away.

"So you want me to edge you? Or you to edge me?" You asked, tilting your head slightly to the side. Brian took another deep drag of his cigarette before answering, passing you the cigarette as he began to speak.

"Barbra-" he began, wide eyed and already making you laugh. "I wanna eat your pussy until you cum at least 50 times- I'm hard as a rock- and then I wanna go to take a bath and relax. Peter says it's life changing." Brian said, pulling out another cigarette as he noticed you smoking through the first.

So your boyfriend- sorry- your HOT boyfriend, wanted to eat your pussy for hours, didn't even want anything in return, and then wanted to have a night in and a bath.

What the fuck?

"In what world would any sane person say no to this?" You scoffed, nodding enthusiastically as you took the last puff of your smoke and snubbed it out in the ash tray. "Eat my pussy McCook." You smiled.

Brian was quick to put out his cigarette and even quicker to kiss you. Your hands snapped to his neck to hold him in place as he deepened the kiss.

If you knew one thing about your boyfriend, it was that he loved to kiss, but not just kiss, he just loved to have his lips on something. You could only assumed it comforted him, but you were more than glad to be the person to do so.

Brian's lips worked slowly against yours, his soft and gentle kisses progressing slowly into a make out session.

Bringing your legs up onto the couch, your boyfriend doing the same and moving in closer as your arms wrapped around his neck. Swivelling your hips, you leaned your back on the arm of the couch and Brian laid comfortably between your legs, not once breaking the kiss.