Part Twelve

You stirred slightly in your sleep, smelling the now familiar scent of Brian's apartment and not quite feeling ready to begin the day. The queen was laying beside you in a clearly much heavier sleep than yourself, but the heat his body provided made the bed all the more comfortable. Despite your reluctance, the light poking through his red curtains was too incessant for you to ignore for much longer.

Your eyes gently fluttered open, groggily looking around the room before you moved to sit up, being careful to not awake Brian. His chest was still bare from the night before and his gallery of tattoos was on display for you to look over freely. You couldn't help but picture yourself in a relationship with Brian. You had thought about it many times, but it never worked in your head. In between your job and your self doubt there was barely any time for a relationship, let alone with someone as amazing as Brian who deserved so much more.

It was something to dream about though, one day Brian would find his match and you would go back to just being friends.

"Did I wake you up?" You hummed quietly, watching Brian slowly wake, his eyes squinting against the lights. He shook his head before running his hand over his head, yawning sleepily. The queens arm lazily draped over your torso, pulling you in by the waist. Giggling slightly, your leg brushed up against Brian and, unknowingly, against his morning hard on. He gasped audibly, gripping onto your side and shifting a little. Brian's face muffled itself into your neck, his lips gently nipping at you. Any of your ideas about leaving escaped quickly from your brain. "Good morning..." you hummed, sighing lustily.

"Morning." He mumbled, his lips still making quick work of your collar bone. Brian moved eagerly to straddle you, slipping his hands up your neck to hold your face. He seemed much more serious than he normally was, your usual interactions were filled with humour and not at all earnest, but this felt very different. "I want you.." Brian sighed, focusing his lips as you felt his chest beginning to heave against yours. Shaking yourself back to reality, a small gasp escaped your lips.

You knew you had a meeting in about 2 hours, but it seemed like much less of a big deal with the loss of Katya's lips being the other option.

"No jokes this time?" You huffed, grabbing a handful of his bare ass.

"Fuck no.." he hummed, his lips ghosting over your jugular as he panted shallowly. The difference in tone only elevated how turned on you were. There was a tender mood in the room that you didn't realize you were missing until now. It's something you had experienced before- intimacy- but with Brian it was different. 

You nodded slowly, looking up over Brian's sharp features.

"Good. Cause I like the way things are going." You sighed, rubbing your thumb in circles over Brian's bare hip. The queen smiled, bending back down to kiss you, starting with a few pecks before he deepened the kiss, slipping your tongues together. His hand held your face gently and your head had already began swimming. Brian pressed his thigh in between your own, a small, breathy moan leaving your mouth as it made contact with your core.

Your digits carefully slipped down in between the both of you to find your clit. Brian watched you intently, your hips grinding down onto his thigh as you touched yourself.

"Next time your fucking me..." Brian huffed, replacing your fingers with his own, his cock pressing against your leg.

Your arms looped around Brian's neck and you moaned, pressing your hips down into his fingers. "Fuck!- get up." You snapped, pushing Brian's chest. He quickly followed your instructions, leaning back on his heels with a small grin on his face."what are you smiling about, bitch?" You scoffed, giggling as you pushed him down into the pillows. Kissing along his chest, you made your way down to his stomach and eventually to the delicate skin of his inner thighs.