chapter four - boos? sill? soll?

Start from the beginning

"dipper, I'm sure that's not true." Mabel protested calmly

"I saw it with my own eyes in one of his memories Mabel! he's always picked on me and now I know why! stan hates me!" everybody but me did a collective gasp.

"dipper! it doesn't matter what you saw, if we don't stop bill we'll lose the shack!" Mabel protested

"no! you know what? not this time! for once, this is one of stan's problems I'm not going to fix." he said sulking. 

"fine! come on Soos and mystery lady, ourselves." she said tugging at my arm as we walked toward bill's location, I was unable to hear what Soos said to dipper but I had the general idea. I walked ahead so I could see the Gideon and bill call thingy.

BrinG BRinG

"Yeellow?" bill said, for some reason not noticing me creeping closer. (anybody going to keep count bout all of the main character vibes I'm getting? ugh.)

"bill! did you find a memory with the combination yet?" Gideon asked.

"relax short stack, I got it right here." bill said calmy.

"ha-ha, perfect. now give it to me and ill fulfill my end of the bargain." 

"finally! its- you got a pen there? its 13-44-" bill said holding the door only to get cut off by a nerf gun. shooting the memory into the bottomless pit.

"who left that open?" I asked looking at the collection of people. all staring at me for my comment. "what? doors don't open on their own. unless- actually never mind, this is the mind, what do I expect." 

"the deal's off!" Gideon yelled.

"no! wait-"

"I'm switching to plan b!" Gideon said ending the call-thingy with bill's torso. the torso then breaking like glass then forming back together red with anger.

"YOU! you can't even imagine what you've just cost me!" he said screaming.

actually, I can, your entire plan went down the drain. I thought calmly. despite the fact that it still ends up working...

"Do you have any idea what I'm like W H E N  I M  M A D" bill said his eyeball glowing with symbols as the group behind me starts to freak out.

bill raises his arms, and a circle of flames surround us. "Cooly-o" I state, as the ground starts to float into stan's head's shape. bill's body shape increased by a lot as I boredly watch from the sidelines.

"HOW DO YOU STAY CALM WITH THIS TYPE OF THING!" Mabel said panicking.

"I've seen it uhhh. one.. two.. three.. four... five... six.... seven times now" I said counting on my fingers.

"How?!"

"As I said to dipper, I'll explain it later" I said putting my arms up and floated.

"One nightmare coming up!" bill says interrupting us, pointing a finger at Mabel, he changes Mabel's body and makes her ugly, shoots Xyler and craz off the head, and makes the British dog guy attack Soos. he looks at me and thinks for a second before blasting me with a laser-ish beam that throws me off stan's head like the dream boys. 

that b a s t a r d. 

as I plummeted down stans head I looked around noticing stars, comets, and a flying dipper going up to 'save the day.' I looked down and tried to figure out how long I had till I hit the ground. I mean either way I could float, or I could become a corpse-cake.

"Hehe, he is dead now-" Soos's muffled voice spoke from above the head.

Yanno what I'm lazy, Ima become a corpse-cake. if I'm in stans mind I won't die anyway, worst case scenario stan gets an awful nightmare.

"-everyone! together! -" dipper shouted from the top of stan's mind.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm not done here yet- damn procrastination and distractions! 

"-until then I'll be watching you~! I' L L B E W A T C H I N G Y O U~" bill said as stan started to wake up and our bodies started to fade.

we all woke up on the carpet of the living room.

"WE DID IT!" Mabel screamed.

"What? did what?" stan said. "What are you all doing here? who is the random lady? and why was I dreaming of two brightly colored and radical young men?"

"gruncle stan you're okay!" dipper ran up and hugged stan.

"What is this? a hug?" stan asked.

"Nope. it's a chokehold" dipper said putting his arm around stan's head.

"Heh, not bad kid, not bad." 

"I'm just glad Gideon didn't get into the safe, I really love this old shack." Mabel said.

"Group hug!" Soos said. "No? I never know the right time!"

"Hey, do you guys feel a-" the shack started rumbling oh I forgot about this. how did I forget about this?

"Oh, I'm sorry pines family, did I wake you?" Gideon said through the wall. (Can somebody give a counter for times said 'pines family' when I or Soos is present? no?)

"But- we defeated bill!" dipper said.

"Bill failed me! so I switched to plan B. dynamite." niceeee property damage.

"What- bill- who? wha-what are you guys talking about?" 

"Spoiler alert! Stanford. I've got the deed! the mystery shack belongs to me! so get out of my property!" he said shooing us out. "Daddy, bring it around the front."

"don't worry guys, it's just part of the dream. we are going to wake up any second now... right? right?"

"Someone pinch me dude." Soos said, as I pinched him, and he gave a small yelp. always wanted to do that.

"Welp, I ought to be going now." I said starting to walk into the forest. 

"Wait! you said you would explain what happened when we got back!" dipper protested running up to me.

"Oh right, I did huh." I said scratching my chin. "Meh. too bad, see ya on the flip side!" I said running into the forest and not stopping until I saw nothing but wood, dirt, rocks, and leaves around me. 

oh right. I forgot; I need a place to stay. can't say that the woods are the most ideal place, but at least my father taught me basic survival skills before he passed away. 

I looked for two giant sticks and a stone surface to prop them against, from there I looked for long sticks to add on top and big leaves and such to make a make-shift roof. in the end it looked... okay? I mean it was better than nothing.

I put out some leaves in a way to make a little 'nest' so to speak for me to sleep in, I tucked myself in with a extra coat I had on and drifted to sleep.