XV. SWEET AND TENDER

Start from the beginning

**********

"Oh my god!" You moaned aloud with his tongue on your sex. His eagerness to make you so fucking wet had been making you heady. You didn't know what to do but fisted on his hair as he lapped more on your slick.

"You always taste so good." He murmured.

Always? He had you only once. Instead of asking him what he meant by that, you squealed. "Ahhh!" You almost squished his head with your thighs if not with the strength of his arms.

"Yoongi... sir please!" You started to beg. You couldn't wait for his cock any longer. You needed him to mount you and feel his hardness within your clenching walls. You are clenching on the hollowness of your core. You were so damn wet. You needed him that much.

"Call me just by my name, miss Impatient." He chuckles as he pulls your butt to the edge of the kitchen counter.

You couldn't help but reach out on his clenching jaws and pulls him for an open-mouth kiss. You could taste yourself on his tongue as he reciprocated your provocative kiss.

"You shouldn't have done that, Kitten." He growled against your lips. You only giggled as you felt his fingers trying hard to pull down your panty but halted with healthy curve of your bum. It's just the same with how he clumsily took off your short shorts that was now crumpled on the floor. Helping him, you bounced off from the surface for a split of second just enough for him to slide the soiled cloth down like an expert.

Once again, you moaned with Yoongi's fingers back on your privates.

"Please... need you." You whimpered breathily, finally your voice found it's chance to beg.

"So impatient... I haven't had my fill yet." He smirked as he dived again on your heat.

"Ohhh... please." You breathily whined.

Without any further begging, you yelped with the way he sucked your engorged clit, you swear you squirted a little on him. The smirk was so annoying as he slowly resurfaced with the wetness of your slick on his face, running down on his chin.

"That's was hot." There was a growl on his voice, but you didn't think much of it. You just felt so displeased... so unsatisfied.

You only reached our for another kiss, but he grabbed your right leg instead, halting you and raised it to his shoulders. Your left leg was held secured and curled on his hip. Without leaving his mischievous gaze on yours, he easily swiftly slid down his boxer shorts, springing free his angry huge solid red shaft. It's color is a contrast to the natural tint of his skin that was now flushed with his lust on yours. Before you know it, you feel the mushroom head of it, teasingly sliding through the wet folds of your pussy.

"Yoon..." You moaned when finally it slipped within your tight walls with the most beautiful moan that you heard from him.

"Fuck." You heard him curse as he tightened his hold on your thigh. His other hand was pushing the swell of your womb with his entry. "Fuck... my beautiful." He cursed again.

You felt so dizzy with the zings of your union. It just felt so right. It felt so intimate, unlike the ones that you had with the other members. It felt almost so forbidden as he thrusts so slowly, making sure to treasure the clench of your inner walls... with your tiny yelps every time he bumped your precious spot... with the fire on his palms burning on your stomach and to the north of your tight sweaty breasts... with his fingers rolling and constantly teasing on your taut nipples... and with your trembles when he just stayed so long, snugged within your heat before he could pull out and do just that again and again. Like a torture... a sweet fucking torture.