Chapter Seven- The Chase (Part 2)

Zacznij od początku

I tightened my grip on him he was even faster in his form I didn't know where we were going but as I looked around I slowly recognized where we are. We were close to where I met John I shivered as the memory came back to me. I heard a rumble Eric let out a low growl and he quickly looked around he knew this place made me feel uncomfortable but it was a good place to lure John to. We came to a stop the rest of Dom's pack quickly arrived Eric set me down our eyes locked for a while. His eyes was full of worry and concern I gave him a reassuring look.

I turn towards the path that would lead me where I met John Dom gave an encouraging look I smiled back at him. Once I was far away from them I started taking deep breaths to calm me I was getting close to the spot. I knew the Wolves were still following me they must of stopped like a few minutes ago. When I reached the spot I decided to put on my brave act like I did with Damien sometimes I rested against the tree and closed my eyes. It's been several minutes and he hasn't shown up I haven't even gotten a headache or anything.

I spoke to soon I started to get a massive headache this was more worse than all the others I winced and opened my eyes and looked everywhere. John was close he then appeared in front of me I gasped and he pushed me against the tree. He leaned closer to my neck and took in a deep breath "Damn you smell so delicious" he sighed he then looked at me "You look sexy as well" he smirked as he stroked my cheek. I pushed his hand away he chuckled I narrowed my eyes at him "Why are you here I thought you would be with your reeking wolves" his nose wrinkled and he looked disgusted.

I tried my best not to smirk or be smug I quickly answered his question wanting to get this over with "I wanted to talk to you" I said. He smirked and leaned closer to me "What do you want?" he winked I looked at him in disgust. "I want you, Damien, and all his other followers to leave me alone" I spat at him I was suddenly filled with anger. I pushed him off me and glared at him he quickly caught himself and chuckled. "Well sweetie I cant do that Damien wants you" he stated with a dark smile I scowled at him.

"You know I understand why he wants you" he continued I watched him closely wiping all emotion from my face. "Your beautiful, your scent is hypnotizing, and your strong" his eyes raked up my body I shivered at the double meaning at the last part of his words.  "Sometimes I wonder how strong you are" he wondered aloud my lip curled up in disgusted. "Good luck with that you disgusting-" he growled "Your last warning is running out quickly" he warned darkly I just smirked at him. That pissed him off more he raised his hand to hit me but he slowly put it down.

Damien must doesn't want me hurt well knowing him not badly hurt at least he didn't give a shit about me. I had to get John to tell me where Damien is so this could be over with more quickly I didn't realize he was talking until he said "What do you think?". I stared at him confused "Huh?" I asked he pinched the bridge of his nose then looked at me. "I said make this easy on yourself and just let me take back to him. You wont get hurt or anything he just want you back." he tried to sound persuasive but I knew better and it was all in his eyes.

"Yeah right I'm sure that is all true matter of fact you can take me now" sarcasm was all over my tone I narrowed my eyes at him. His eyes narrowed as well "You going now" he growled the last part I chuckled "I wont be going anywhere with you" I smirked. He snarled clearly pissed by my attitude he appeared in front of me and tightly grabbed my arm I winced. I tried to jerk my arm free but I couldn't  "Let me go now!" I shouted he started to drag me down the path.

Before he could say anything there was a deafening snarl behind us I relaxed as I quickly recognized who it was. I turned to see Eric his eyes were narrowed and locked on John's hand on my arm Dom and the rest of the pack emerged from the bushes. John slowly released my arm and I quickly got away from him. He let out a hiss his eyes landed on every wolf then finally on Dom he must have known he was the Alpha.

Soon different vampires appeared behind John almost all of them were glaring at me only a few were staring at the huge wolves behind me. Eric pushed me behind him protectively then I was lifted into the air and onto his back. A surprised yelp escaped me one of the other wolves helped me up once I was on Eric's back all hell broke loose.

John snarled and came after me and Eric but two wolves jumped in front of us and pushed John into a tree. Once he hit the tree the rest of his followers attacked I tightened my grip on Eric as he took off a few wolves followed. I noticed Dom was leading the way I heard snarling and snapping behind us fading but they slowly caught up to us. Then we were ambushed the wolf next to us came crashing into us. I screamed as we tumbled over somehow Eric maneuvered his way out the way and landed on his feet. I sighed but searched to see if the wolf was okay and he was I let out another relieved breath.

I looked behind us and quickly regretted it I saw John and a few other vampires right behind us there was a snapping noise in front of us. I looked and Dom was fighting a vampire that was on his back he seemed like he couldn't shake him off. But he twisted his upper body and was able to reach their arm he then ripped it off. The vampire fell off as well Dom caught him and tore his head off I cringed at the site Eric was huffing out labored breaths as he pushed himself faster. I noticed there was a shadow above me I looked up and saw vampire coming towards me. I screamed as he pushes me off and I landed hard on my side my breath was knocked out of me and I gasp for air.

The vampire then grabbed my leg he tried to drag me but a brown wolf jumped on top of him and tore him apart. Eric pulled on his back in a swift quick move I winced as I positioned myself I heard a grumble from Eric "I'm fine" I reassured him. I looked towards the brown wolf that helped me as I looked into his eyes I felt like I knew him "Thanks Nicholas" I smiled he huffed and gave me a wolfy grin. I saw John on the other side of me and he was truly pissed he growled and Eric instantly growled back and ran faster. He caught up to Dom's flank Nicholas as well I started to think that we were okay and that we were almost away from them.

Then I was shoved off of Eric and landed on my back he stopped and started to come back for me he was just about to reach me when the vampires stopped him. Dom and Nicholas helped him get free then he bolted towards me the last thing I saw was Eric's eyes full of worry and pain. I felt arms around my waist I already knew it was John I fought against him. "Eric!" I screeched at the top of my lungs tears were already streaming down my face now they're gushing out harder. I felt an unbearable pain I screamed Eric's name again then I black out and I hear Eric's answering howl.

==============================================================================

Hey guys I updated ! Lol I'm so happy I did so what did you think of the chapter did you like it ? What did you think of the ending ? Please tell what you think I will try to update soon and please.....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Thank You ! :-)