But soon it rolls around to lunchtime, we both usually take a break around now. I sweep up the floor by the kitchen island and watch Ash out the corner of my eye, his hands are above his head and fumbling with an overhead wire, connected to a ceiling light.

I wince when he gives it a bit too hard of a tug and then looks away, my feet rush to him and I shove his body out the way. The light crashing to the ground inches from where he was standing.

"Jesus, Cherry. Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

Ash presses a hand to the wall and gives me a worried look. "My palm is still iffy from the other day," he rubs the back of his head. "And besides I haven't really got much experience with my hands."

A soft smirk plasters its way onto my lips. "I beg to differ."

His warm green eyes find mine and he looks to my lips, then to my eyes. I do the same, the air suddenly becoming thick and tense around us. My fingers twitch to reach forward but I hold back, just for a second.

Then Ash smiles, replicating my smirk and that's all it takes for me to grab a fist full of his overalls and push him into the wall. Our lips collide as his head hits the plasterboard.

Like before it's quick, hot and desperate. A weekend is far too long to have to wait for this and by the looks of things, Ash feels the same.

My hands slide in to grip around his cheeks as Ash fumbles with the zip on my jumpsuit, pushing it down and pressing his warm hands against my sweaty stomach. I shudder at the feeling of his skin on mine, Ash smiles into the kiss.

Our tongues dance, battle and submit. Giving one another a change to take control and then lose it. I'm breathing deeping and Ash moans into my mouth when I hold his sharp jaw with my palm, keeping him in place.

Ash moves his lips away from mine for a second and we both open our eyes, connecting again like magnets. His pupils now dilated to the extreme and his lips pink and swollen, I brush my thumb over the top one and smear his saliva into his own skin.

"Do you have a condom?" He asks breathlessly. "I didn't bring one."

I nod and look down at his lips, taking them once more. "I do." I whisper against him. "I even brought lube."

Ash smirks into me and shoves my body backwards, I watch him with lustful eyes until he backs me up into the kitchen counter. He grabs my wrist and rotates my body, pushing me over the counter roughly.

My heart beats against the marble top, I can hear it rattle in my ears. Blood rushes straight to my cock, reminding me of that night.

"You want me to fuck you again?" He whispers into my ear.

I dig my fingers into the edge of the counter and press my cheek against the cool material. "Yes."

He grabs the back of my overalls and pulls it off my back harshly. "You want me to rail you until you're a moaning mess?" They're yanked down my thighs until I'm only in my black boxers.

"Fuck, Ash," I pant uncontrollably. "You're going to kill me."

My cock throbs inside the material, dreaming of Ash's hands all over my body. Setting every inch on fire with every touch, not leaving one part neglected.

"Where," he kisses the bottom of my spine. "Are," then in the middle. "The," the back of my neck. "Condoms?"

I exhale a slow breath and arch my back into his touch. "Front of my backpack in the other room."

Ash leaves within a second and I stay laying over the counter, he comes back within a few seconds. Then he trails his fingers over my back, leaving goosebumps on the journey.