"Oh, it's just you." Beomgyu let out a nervous laugh as he put down his arm.

"What did you think it was?"

"A serial killer. You never know." He shrugged as he held the screen door open.

Lei looked down at the bag in her hand and extended it towards him.

"Ms. Sally told me to give you this."

Beomgyu grabbed the medicine from her hand as he gave her a smile.

"Are you feeling any better?"

Beomgyu tilted his head a little as he shrugged his shoulders again.

"I still feel a little bad. Ms. Sally brought me food and it just went straight to the toilet. From my mouth of course, not the other side."

Lei scrunched up her nose at the stupid joke as she tried not to laugh.

"That's disgusting." She said as she shook her head.

He grinned as she looked away from him trying to keep her smile from showing.

"I'll head back to my cabin now. Let me know if you need anything." Lei spoke as she pointed behind her.

"How am I supposed to let you know if you're three cabins down? You're going to be bored or scared anyway... They won't be back until 7 and its...." He trailed off as he looked at the clock behind him. "1, right now."

Lei narrowed her eyes at him as he lifted his shoulders as if it was obvious.

"I have Oreos, and soda, and board games. A lot of them. I have Candy Land, Monopoly and Scrabble...."

"Ooo, Scrabble... now that's a deal breaker." She said sarcastically as she slowly nodded her head.

"Just for today?" He said softly as he waited for her response. "I'm sick..."

She stared at him for a couple of seconds as he placed a hand to his stomach, pouting softly.

"It still hurts."

Lei couldn't help but feel like smiling at how cute he looked.

But she didn't know if she should take up his offer or not.

"We said we would try to be friends, right? This is something I did with Juri a lot, when we were younger. It's... a friend thing." He had a small smile as he leaned his head against the doorframe.

Lei thought about it for a second, before she closed the umbrella and leaned it against the wall.

Beomgyu smiled as he watched her go inside.

"I'm surprised it's so clean in here."

"Ms. Sally does inspections sometimes. Did she not go to your cabin?"

"Yeah. She did."

"That one's my bed." He said as he pointed at the bed in the corner.

"Why is yours bigger than ours?" Lei complained as she looked around the room.

Their room was more spacious than theirs, and the set up of the beds was different.

Lei sat down on his bed as she watched him lift a piece of the wood on the wall.

She let out a small chuckle of disbelief as he gave her a cheeky wink.

It was filled with different snacks and drinks.

"I can't have any of that unless you want it spilled on the floor in disgusting looking goo, but you can have anything you like." He gestured as Lei stood up, looking through the selection with raised eyebrows.

"Impressive."

"Yeah, I know." Beomgyu said proudly as he softly laid down with a sigh.

She grabbed a Coke and opened it, taking a sip.

"This is the only soda that tastes good when it's room temperature."

"I know, right?" Beomgyu closed his eyes as he nodded his head in agreement.

Lei saw slight beads of sweat on his temple, but it was pretty cold outside.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she walked towards him, gently placing her palm on his forehead, making him look up at her.

"You should take the medicine Ms. Sally sent for you." She said softly as she placed the back of her hand against the side of his neck, frowning at the burning feeling.

He gave her a smile as he shook his head.

"No, it's fine."

"Seriously?" She whispered disappointedly.

He softly grabbed her hand and placed it back to her side, making her realize that part of what she was doing wasn't very friendly.

He sat up and grabbed the blanket that he had the first night, placing it around his shoulders and crossing his legs.

"Since I am a sick boy, you can go get the games." He said, changing the topic, with a cheeky smile as he pointed to the corner of the room.

"Take your medicine first. It's just pills, Beomgyu."

"Fine."

Lei smiled softly as she watched him open the bag.

She walked towards the corner of the room, looking through the games before choosing Scrabble.

"I guess you meant it when you said Scrabble is a deal breaker." He chuckled quietly as she sat across from him, placing the game in the center between them.

Lei looked at him as she noticed the paleness on his face.

He took out the game as he passed her the pieces.

"Are you sure you shouldn't be sleeping right now?"

Beomgyu looked up at her quickly, before shaking his head and looking at the game again.

"I'm fine, Hawaii."

She noticed the goosebumps on his arms as he shivered occasionally.

"Why did you leave the window open?" She shook her head as she stood up, feeling the wind from the window, closing it softly.

"I was hot earlier."

He stared at her as she rolled her eyes and passed him a water bottle.

"You should drink a lot of water you can get dehydrated." Lei said absentmindedly as she sat down in front of him again.

"You're acting like my mom would." He smiled softly as he placed his first letter.

She played her turn as she cleared her throat.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's... cool."

Beomgy looked down at his hands with a small smile, but they jumped as a loud sound came from outside.

Lei carefully stood as she looked outside with furrowed eyebrows.

"Again?" She whispered to herself as she saw the rain falling on the shards of glass in front of the cabin.