[.15] zhongli lemon

┆zhongli x gn!reader
┆warnings: explicit content, nsfw, sexual content

— i got kazuha, klee, diluc and heizou all in one day 💪

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Zhongli's piercing golden gaze made your knees week, you were crumbling beneath his touch. He was so gentle and careful with you, his thumbs ghosting over your bare chest. You desired more of his delicate touch, arching your back at the feeling of his lips suddenly attaching to your neck and leaving light-feather kisses.

Zhongli saw the impatient state you were in, and wasted no time pushing himself inside you, earning a loud moan from you as your head threw back in pleasure. Your eyes fluttered closed, uncontrollable lewd noises came from you. The man hovering above your nude body groaned, his eyes narrowed as his face contorted into a look of arousal. The pace of his hips thrusting into you became quicker, he busied himself with kissing your lips deeply, muffling your filthy moans. Zhongli repositioned your legs so that they were over his shoulders, penetrating a deep spot within you, causing a moan to vibrate in your throat.

The only source of light coming into the room was Teyvat's moon. Since he blocked the window, you could see the outline of his beautiful silhouette; slim waist, broad shoulders, muscles flexed, his brown hair wasn't in its usual tied-up style. Instead it was dishevelled, it fell loose onto his back and shoulders.

A rough snap of his hips brought you back to reality, making you jerk up in surprise. His movements became sloppier and less rhythmical as time went by, a particular sensation building up in your core making you moan a few curses and pleas.

"Morax..." Was all he heard from your lips before he released inside you, he attempted to bite his lip to contain his pathetic moans, although it was rendered useless. Something about the way you moaned his name drove him over the edge. You clenched around his length, strings of foul words and whines leaving your mouth as you experienced the peak of your high.

Zhongli slipped out of your warmth, he was undeniably a hot panting mess, hair sticking to his body from the cause of sweating. His heavy, uneasy breathing soon calmed down to a regular breathing pattern.

"How was that?" You managed to mutter while catching your breath. A smile made its way onto your features. Zhongli peered down at you, a hum coming from him.

"Much better than I anticipated, my dear."

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

┆yall i go back to school tmrw so updates will probably be slow, bare with me lmao ,,also i just finished spiral abyss i wanna off myself why is the ruin serpent in spiral ☠️