[.13] kamisato ayato smut

┆kamisato ayato x afab!reader
┆warnings: nsfw, contains explicit content! cockwarming, teasing, unprotected sex

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

You couldn't resist his charm, nor his mischief. You wanted to refuse his desires to seduce you, but how could you? He was everything you ever wanted. Ayato treated you so nicely, so carefully. You bit back a whiny moan, hands firmly gripping your hips as a warning to stop attempting to bounce on his lap whilst his cock is buried deep inside you.

"Stop moving." He said with a lower whisper, an arm encircling your waist this time. You could tell he was enjoying seeing you squirm on his lap, loving the way your face scrunched up in annoyance as he dismissed you for what might've been the fifth time now. But he claimed these papers he was working on were extremely important, and said your needy desires could wait a bit longer.

You stayed straddled on his lap for a few more minutes, before he placed the pen down and laughed. His thumb glided down to ghost over your clit, shivering as he pressed down, massaging small circles.

"The wait is finally over." He said, delivering a chuckle alongside his comment. He allowed you to have your fun, freely bouncing on his lap for your own pleasure. It was easy to get what you craved, he knew that.

The clasp on your hips was sure to leave a bruise or two. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like the pleasure too, his moans vibrated against your shoulder blade were enough to tell you he was enjoying this as much as you were. Ayato praised you here and there, the dominance in his voice urging you closer and closer to your release.

Ayato occupied his hands with roaming your body, squeezing parts that he knew were more sensitive than others, which heaved a sigh of pleasure from you. He liked the sight in front of him, skirt bunched up at your waist, heat flushing your cheeks and watching you clamp down onto him was heaven.
Your breathing became irregular with each hard plunge, thighs threatening to tremble as your climax approached quicker than both of you thought.

"Cumming already? That was quick, dear." He managed to say between a few groans. An orgasm ripped through you, strings of broken moans and whines of his name sung from your mouth. The state of you in the heavenly aftermath of your high was enough to send him over the edge, spluttering whispers of lewd words and praises.

Ayato plants a kiss on your cheek, he hushed you to a deep unconscious state of sleep after all the tiring activities. You're dead asleep in his embrace, but he doesn't mind it. He smiles, blessing your skin with another kiss.

You two were perfect for each other.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

┆彡 ty for reading! my third ayato request ...
this took me so long to write and think of ideas 💀 head literally empty