[.21] scaramouche smut

┆scaramouche x gn!reader
┆warnings: degradation, explicit content, nsfw, praise kink, edging, bondage, not proofread

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Such a dirty little slut you are." You hear Scaramouche say, peering down at you through half lidded eyes. He tilted his head to lean against his hand, a leg crossed over the other. The bindings held your soft wrists in a tight grasp, his eyes are fixated on your tear stained cheeks and he can't help but laugh. You look so pathetic in this state, so vulnerable, for only his eyes to see.

His index finger and thumb are gripping your chin and forcing your eyes to meet his. So appealing, he thinks. Studying your expression, he knows you're begging and pleading for him to fuck you dumb, a sly grin adorning his features. He's too greedy for his own pleasure, and so he takes his cock out, swiftly thrusting it into your mouth, taking you by surprise. A muffled noise sounded from you, which clearly went unnoticed by him. Scaramouche clicks his tongue in irritation and pushes his cock deeper into your mouth, glittery tears forming at your eyes and began cascading down your face. 

"You wanted it, yeah? Then suck it, whore." Without a second thought, you obliged, tongue swirling on his length and taking every inch of him. You're an absolute mess, and he's savouring each moment of your pretty lips wrapped around his cock. Your head continuously bobbed up and down, sustaining solid eye contact with the Harbinger to look for any signs of amusement. Saliva is pooling at the corners of your mouth, trickling down your chin and Scaramouche is staring at the display for him. But still, this wasn't enough to satisfy him.

"Tch, you can do better than that." His hand rakes through your hair, taking ahold of it and roughly yanking it - causing a yelp from you. Boredom was apparent on his face, and with each passing second, his boredom grew into disgust.

"Get up." Scaramouche ordered with such a harsh tone, you almost flinched. "On the bed."

Gaining balance onto your feet, you manoeuvre your back onto the velvety sheets and sink into the silky mattress. His small grin doesn't falter. Scaramouche found himself hovering above you, the same sort of feral glint still present in his eyes. Batting your lashes, he unexpectedly thrusts two fingers inside your dripping cunt. A moan is forced out of you, he's teasing you so hard, still wearing that salacious smirk that drove you over the edge. With each movement of his fingers, your orgasm built up and he continued this until you were on the verge of cumming.

He pulled away and you clenched around nothing, your high slowly coming down, much to your displeasure. But your disappointment twisted into pleasure as he plunged his hardened cock into you. You're squirming under him and he's relishing every second of it. An uncontrollable mantra of pleas pour out of your mouth, and it clearly didn't take long for the familiar tightening to occur in your abdomen again.

"Fuck. Take this cock like a good slut." He groans in between words. At this point, he's pounding into you at an inhuman pace, and your whines had grown louder and louder. Your head was shrouded with need, chasing for your orgasm. He's pinching your nipples and trying his best not to cum from your drippy cunt clamping down onto his pulsing cock. A hand is brought down to your swollen clit, rubbing firm circles and watching you cum with a chorus of whimpers.

A smug smirk stretches his lips, and he has completely fucked you into oblivion. . .

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜