[.17] kaedehara kazuha smut

┆kaedehara kazuha x fem!reader
┆warnings: explicit content, sub!kazuha, dom!reader, dacryphilia, kazuha is a whiny shit, sexual content, not proofread , unprotected sex

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

You loomed over the man beneath you, a glint of lust present in your gaze. Both hands were positioned on either side of his head, your knee pressed up against his growing bulge, earning a very flustered Kazuha. His creamy white and crimson coloured hair was not in its usual ponytail, rather it was ungroomed with the hair-tie discarded from the previous heavy makeout session you two just had.

He stared back at you with just as much anticipation, you knew he wanted this so badly, he wanted you. The rest of his clothing was disrobed, all of it messily scattered across the floor. You eyed his erect cock for a few moments, wrapping your hand around the base of it. With each touch, he became needier and needier for you, and oh- the whines he made was heavenly when your tongue slowly dragged onto his cock.

He was such a pretty sight to behold; half-lidded eyes, hair falling loose onto the pillow, shivering slightly whenever you'd touch his body. Seeing Kazuha in a panting and submissive mess made you grin, you loved feeling this sense of dominance over him. You knew he wasn't going to last much longer, with that your mouth leaves his cock, watching his face change from arousal to confusion. You manoeuvre on top of him, he watched you with a dirty gaze. His desire to be inside you, to feel how warm you were, only grew as time flew by.

"Darling, I— ngh.." Kazuha's words trailed off as you sunk onto him, earning yourself a pathetic whine. He relished the feeling of your warmth enveloping him, his hands instinctively going to grab your hips. With each bounce, a chorus of whimpers and moans escaped his mouth. His voice is so harmonic, so soft, his cheeks were dusted a shade of red, begging for you to keep this pace up.

Tears brimmed at his eyes, enough to tell you you're riding him so well. A shaky moan erupts from his throat, repeating over and over like a mantra he's so close to releasing.

"Yes, yes.. just like that, darling.. hnngh — please, I'm gonna..." He gasped, tensing at feeling of you tightening around his length. Your thumb wiped his fat tears away, exhaling when your lower stomach begins to tingle with a familiar sensation. Kazuha was trembling with immense pleasure, he's pleading and whining for him to cum inside you. You enjoyed this side of him, he was a hot mess, and it was all because of you.

"Hm? You're gonna what?"

He couldn't even mutter a word to the teasing tone in your voice, the grasp on your hips becoming looser as he chased out his high. You press a tender kiss to his lips, using your thumb and index finger to lift his chin up. Kazuha could only stare at you in his hazy state, drool pooling at the corners of his lips. 

"I'm gonna.. c-cum.. ngh.." He manages to form a sentence, even while being drugged off the pleasure he was experiencing. Your pace begins to lose its steady rhythm, frantically chasing for your own release as well. With a breathy moan of your name, hot strings of his cum filled you to the brim, jerking up as shockwaves of ecstasy struck him. Sweat was evident on his forehead and temples, he practically went limp onto the bed, heaving heavy breaths. Kisses were planted on his neck, your hand threading itself into his dishevelled hair.

"Good?"

A light laugh is heard from Kazuha. "Yes, very good."

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

wow ?!? Not me publishing this a whole month late