[.22] scaramouche smut BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

┆scaramouche/wanderer x gn!reader
┆warnings: nsfw, sub!scaramouche, dom!reader, swearing, brat!scara, 18+ shit, bit of edging, blowjob, dacryphilia if u squint

Okay sorry ive been super inactive, i closed this book and i needed a break, but im possibly returning to writing. Im deciding whether or not I should start doing drabbles for this book since it would make writing for multiple characters so much more easier 🫡

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The desperate glimmer in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by you, most of his clothing was thrown away onto the floor, long forgotten. You stopped to looked at him, meeting his unwavering stare. You could not fathom his seraphic beauty, an angel, you'd call him. You're in the presence of a god, isn't it insane how you have someone like him under you - clenching the sheets, while whimpering and begging pathetically?

The sounds of his breathy moans are like music to your very ears. You crack a smile, you're the sole reason he's a whiny mess right now. Your teasing almost became unbearable for Scara, the way you'd palm his erection and once he got close to releasing, you would pull away. His face twists into a look of frustration, and you wish you could burn the image into your mind.

"Ugh.. Stop being a t-tease and let me c-cum.." Poor baby, you think. Although he's not deserving of pity when he's acting like a brat all the time. He has a blush evident on his tear-stained cheeks, and he watches your finger trail down to the hem of his underwear. Removing the article of clothing, his harden cock springs up, the tip's colour a red hue and seeping with pre-cum. Your eyes wander back to him, and he's already gazing with anticipation.

"What do you need, baby? Say it." Placing a hand on his thigh, you desired to hear him beg, both of you knew it. Scaramouche knits his brows, he scowls.

"Quit teasing me! Hurry up and — ngh..." The noise he made came out more like a broken moan as you squeezed his sensitive cock. He shuddered, his face grew hot for allowing such erotic sounds to emit from his mouth.

"Come on, brat. Tell me, what is it that you need?"

"You. Fuck, I need you so badly. Please..." Scaramouche muttered his plea, he wasn't one to beg, so seeing this submissive side of him made your lips curve into a crooked grin. Bringing your mouth to his tip, you kiss it and work your way down his shaft. You took the whole thing inside your mouth, and at this moment, all snarky comments he was about to say left his mind - couldn't think of anything except your mouth. Shit, this felt good. Too good. He wasn't sure how long he'd last with your plump lips wrapped around his cock and your pretty eyes maintaining a unyielding stare.

Scaramouche could not last a minute, not like this. A whine fell from his agape lips and his eyes roll to the back of his skull. Fuck... this is so good. He whimpers. His orgasm builds up within an instant, and spurts of thick cum hit the back of your throat. Though even once he rode out his high, you continued bobbing your head up and down, and the pleasure's overwhelming him.

"Haah... S-stop..! I- too much... mmh.." Silly tears cascade down his cheeks and Scara can only whimper your name, nails digging into your shoulder blades. His mind is completely blank, his body quivers and convulses with stimulation. He's unable to utter a word, not while he's drunk off the pleasure. He wanted more, and being the brat he is, he'll just keep purposely acting like one to get put in his place again.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

lool ok im dropping this off and disappearing again