[.04] tartaglia lemon

┆tartaglia x fem!reader
┆warnings: nsfw, explicit content, childe = horny and submissive, thigh riding, praise kink, weak pull out game, swearing

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Oh, hello, wasn't expecting to see your pretty face here."

It was nothing out of the ordinary to randomly see Childe wandering around you, in fact, he clearly had some intentions with you, but never seemed to own up. Even once you confronted him, he'd break out into a little laughing fit, telling you "it's nothing, but you may see soon enough."

The Harbinger was clearly in a deep haze of love with you, being drugged off of it. His actions and words were too obvious, chasing after you up the stairs in the Northland Bank and pushing his weight against you; trapped between him and the wall. Tartaglia's hand slithered up your arm, locking your wrist in his grip and, in an attempt to tease you, positioned his thigh between your legs.

"You couldn't wait, could you? I still have work to do." You murmur, a sigh of relief escaping as you felt the friction happening below with his leg.

"It can wait..." Your faces were dangerously close. Anything you were about to say was hushed, Childe pressed his lips onto yours, simultaneously letting his tongue enter your mouth. Tasting the Snezhnayan wine he drank earlier, you savoured the tang of it, gingerly raking your fingers through his choppy orange hair.

A quick make-out session was enough to let him know you wanted to do it, dragging you into the bedroom, a chuckle erupting from him. You wasted no time pushing the man onto the bed, his weight sinking into the mattress and allowing you to take the lead.

"You're quite something, hm." Tartaglia intently eyed your finger tracing down his body, all the way to the waist band of his pants and hooking underneath.

"Amuse me, don't be shy."

It was all you needed to hear from him. Clothes were long discarded on the floor, sweat was dribbling off his temples as Childe struggled to keep his eyes open, clawing and gripping at the sheets beneath him. His head was thrown back in absolute pleasure, short breaths leaving his gaping mouth.

Childe propped his head up, the sight of your lips wrapped around the base of his cock was enough to make him cum, knees threatening to tremble. He only needed a little more, just, please. His cheeks were undeniably flushed a colour of red, the state of him chasing out his high was pure bliss. The man let out a breathy giggle, blazing blue eyes now focusing onto you.

"You're so good for me," Childe admits, a sudden moan eliciting as you rubbed his thigh. "Ngh, so fucking good... just like t-that. Keep going..."

His own motions were becoming more feral, the closer he was getting to his release, the more rough he became.

"I might admit, I-I think I fucking love you," Childe managed to stammer out amidst the animalistic moans, drool messily running down his chin. With a thrust of his hips, Childe came into your mouth, shockwaves of pleasure jolting down his spine. The salty translucent liquid coated your tastebuds, swallowing it without a second thought.

Tartaglia was in the aftermath of coming down from his high, cupping the side of your cheek. He smiled, seeing you sitting patiently between his legs.

"Will you keep on pleasuring me, please? Promise I'll be good."

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

┆彡 no clue how to end it off LMAO but this was so fun to write bye. love some sub tartaglia 👹