[.06] kamisato ayato fluff

┆kamisato ayato x fem!reader

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"How do you like it, Lady Y/N?"

Ayaka took a step back, it was so mesmerising to her, enchanting even. The hairpin that accessorised your hairstyle, the jewellery decorating you, the dress designed with lace hugging your curves and showing off any exposed, glowing skin. It was all very beautiful.

The Kamisato sister could only stare in awe, giving you a hand while you rose to your feet. She caught sight of your nod of approval, sending the girl a shy expression.

"My brother must be finished by now.." Ayaka added, she held your hand in hers, a firm grip on it. You allowed the girl to guide you outside of the Yashiro Commission House.

Ayaka pushed open the doors, her footsteps' pace quickening, along with her heartbeat. Seated at the table, was the love of your life, Head of the Kamisato Clan, a man you never saw yourself ever getting married to. Ayato...

Ayato busied himself with stirring his cup of tea, actions coming to a halt once you came into his view, not stopping the smile that spread across his lips, and standing from his cushion. A sigh of relief was heard from him, a weight of stress being lifted off his shoulders at the beautiful sight of you. He did not have to concern himself with work at the moment, his main focus and priority was you.

You waved in his direction, Ayato's periwinkle eyes snapped to the diamond ring accompanying your finger. He was so... happy, heart fluttering at the feeling of you throwing yourself into his embrace.

Ayato held your hand with the ring on it, placing a long-awaited kiss onto your knuckle, slowly pulling away with desire in his eyes.

"My love, you dressed up, didn't you?"

You sigh. "Nevermind that, Ayato. I missed you."

Ayato's soft features became overwhelmed with a frown, it was true, he hardly got to see his own wife, juggling the duty as being the Yashiro Commissioner and leader of Shuumastuban.

"Oh, Y/N... being affiliated with both the Kamisato Clan and Shuumastuban is not a simple task. I only wish I could make more time for my own wife, it pains me not to see you." Ayato admits, your head rests into the cupped hand on your rosy cheek, his thumb absentmindedly tracing lines beneath your eye.

You understood his problems and concerns, studying his disheartened expression and earning a defeated sigh from your husband.

"I can promise you, I will try and make as much time for you in the future. Please, do not worry yourself."

Ayato muttered with a smile. The man gently brought your face closer, landing a kiss to your lips. It was all he desired, holding his wife whilst passionately kissing in front of the pale moon.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

┆彡 ty for reading and sorry this was published late, i was lost and didn't know how to write him 💀 also good luck to anyone pulling for him! (or venti for that matter)