[.18] xiao smut

┆xiao x gn!reader
┆warnings: sexual content, unprotected sex, explicit content, not proofread, consensual sex

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Xiao, the adeptus you fell in love with. Xiao, who takes time out of his day to see you in Liyue harbour. Xiao, who is so good and knows how to pleasure you. Xiao, whose cock was buried so deep within you, his tip was practically kissing your g-spot perfectly. He was breathing heavily, teeth sinking into your back to leave purple and red love marks while having you bent over on a table.

His hands are firmly planted on your belly, you were so overstimulated, your core was tingling and overly sensitive from the many orgasms you had sustained. You were such a mess, whining his name out for everyone in Wangshu Inn to hear. A hand was met with your mouth, only allowing your moans to be muffled sobs.

"Be quiet now." Xiao's voice was low against your ear, sending a shiver of excitement down your shine. It wasn't long until his hips thrashed into the plump of your ass, causing your head to lull back in satisfaction. All of your thoughts were wiped from your mind, only focusing on him fucking you dumb. It didn't take too long for your next orgasm to approach, his mere desire was just to make you feel so, so good.

Even once his hand left your mouth, you could barely put words together, only responding in awe at the way he thrusted into your oversensitive hole. Xiao squeezes your thigh, enough to make you squeal and clench around his cock. This managed to rip a loud moan from Xiao, his cheeks were undeniably flushed a shade of red from allowing such a sound to emit from his mouth.

"Xiao.. hnngh—gonna cum.." You murmur, your heart rapidly racing from the incredible euphoria you were experiencing.

Xiao's pace begins to lose rhythm, turning into sloppy and frantic thrusts as he releases his seed deep inside you. His hips are met with yours in a forceful manner, burying his cock the furthest it could possibly go. Your sinful moans turned into short breaths as you calmed down from your high, his cum seeping out of you and down your thighs.

"Did you really think we were finished here?"

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

this one's a bit rushed but i didn't want to delay this one too much 🫶