One

Seulgi's POV

"V," I said. "Can you.. stay with me for the night? I know it sounds a bit weird and flirty, but I'm actually scared."

"Haha," said V. "Why are you the last who heals among them all? By the way, it's totally fine. I can also skip school tomorrow."

"Nope." Lay opened the door. "Sorry I'm late, but Kai requested me to heal you. He needs you in the field, Seulgi."

Lay closed his eyes and healed me. That's why his name was healing unicorn, he heals people.

"Wait," I said. "Lay, where have you been? I've only seen your friends, and you know it's dangerous to be wandering around."

"Oh," said Lay. "Sorry. I've been healing people all around the world. Don't worry, Kai's the one who teleports me everywhere."

The next morning, I went to school with V. It was amazing and interesting that I wore a school uniform.

"Huh," a guy said. "It's really you, Kim Taehyung. What? You've got ten thousand girlfriends now?"

"Jungkook," said V. "I can't believe you're still mad with me. That accident wasn't my fault."

"Kang.. Seulgi?" said Jungkook. "Spaghetti, or whatever your name is, don't get too close with Taehyung. Or whatever you call him. He has tons of girlfriends. By the way, I'm Jeon Jungkook, transfer from Itaewon."

I shook Jungkook's hand. He was handsome, I admit it. But after being friends with V and heard him being insulted, I wanted to punch Jungkook. And my name wasn't spaghetti.

When I arrived at class, the chair beside me was empty. Sungkyu transferred to another school.

"Hey." Jungkook settled beside me. "Nice meeting you again, Spaghetti. Do you sit here? Well, hi seatmate."

"Seulgi!" I heard Yeri shout. "Guess what? I'm a new transfer from this school! Are there any empty seats in your class?"

"Yeah," I said. "Beside.. Krystal. And watch out. She used to copy her seatmates' answers by.. You know how."

"Hi," said Jungkook to Yeri. "Are you a friend of Spaghetti? Oh wait, S... Seulgi?"

"Younger sister," said Yeri. "And you are handsome, Jung..Kook? By the way, you can't wear your nametag there. Wear it at your tie."

"Oh," said Jungkook. "What should I call you? S...Seulgi's Spaghetti. So you should be Carbonara. No? Macaroni? Lasagne? Bolognese?"

"Just call me Yeri," said Yeri. "And please, please, I beg of you. If you bite your lip again, I swear I'll cut it off."

"Yeri," I said in Japanese so that Jungkook wouldn't understand. "I don't quite trust this guy. After what happened with Luhan, I can't seem to trust any other stranger."

"Okay," said Yeri in Chinese. "I don't trust him too. But he's your seatmate. You have to trust him. And he looks innocent."

"Oh," said Jungkook. "One speaking in Japanese and the other in Chinese. I couldn't understand a word. I only knew 'I' in Japanese and 'he' in Chinese."

"Hi!" V came to our table and pretended that Jungkook was invisible. "Wanna go to the red box tonight? My treat. I just got my salary."

"Wait," I said. "You got your salary? Are you working?"

"Umm," said V. "Yeah. Part time, that is. With your parents dead and your brother working with the FBI—"

I meant to stand up and shut V's mouth before he reveals about the FBI, but when I stood up, someone pushed me forward causing me to bump into V's lips.

"Nice," I heard Tao say. "Second bump kiss eh, Seul? And who the heck took Sungkyu's place? Who the heck is this new kid?"

"Tao?" I pulled myself back from V. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Hawaii?"

"Yeah." Tao opened his locker and produced one of his adult magazine. "Can't travel without one of these."

I almost punched Tao. Jungkook showed me one of his amusing looks. I sat back down and tried controlling my emotions.

Suddenly, Yeri stood up and looked sick. She went out and I followed her to the toilet. I heard her throwing up.

"Yeri?" I asked. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Okay, okay. You're not. Why are you throwing up?"

"Seulgi." Yeri hugged me and sobbed. "I.. I think I'm pregnant."

To be continued