"Fix a drink for me and this pretty lady." he said to the bartender. The bartender serves the drink. He hands you one. "Here have this." you quickly gulp it down keeping the glass on the counter again. "Would you mind dance with me?"

Damn he didn't just ask you for a dance, Y/N what good deeds did you do in past. "Of course"

He walks you to the dance floor pulling you extremely closer making you put your hands on his shoulders to maintain the balance. "Eyes up here angel" gosh that nickname made your cheek turn red.

You lock your eyes with his, the goosebumps you're getting due to his palm on your back is insane. He started to move with the music. "Why shying away now huh, you were literally undressing me with your eyes just few minutes ago."

His lips curve into a smirk "You think I didn't noticed you doing the same to me Sir" his gaze at you licking his lips.

"Do you think your dad would like his daughter, glued to one of his major business invester like this." he gaze behind you for a second probably your dad is there. "If I cared, I wouldn't be here with you he don't care about me either." your eyes shows hurt, as you spoke bitterly which he didn't fail to notice.

"You're so bold, I want you all to my self now." damn this man, you're having butterflies in your tummy.

"I want you too Mr. Jeon." your words rose a fire in his. He pulls your more closer, making your chest press against his. "You sure? It isn't easy. You'll here alot of stuff about me here and there"

"You think I didn't see your dating scandal every month on TV? You're quiet popular for that." your raise your eyebrow.

"That exactly what I saying, you see the reporters and media here? You'll be breaking news in the morning, you think you can handle all of this."

"So you mean, all those dating scandal involving you were true?" damn Y/N what did you got yourself into? He's might be a playboy? Nope he's a man so playman? Is that even a word.

"If any of it was true, it wouldn't be on TV. You know if today, you start something with me or not, I'm still going to pay these reporters to shut the fuck up."

"I personally don't care about them putting me on breaking news with you, but I don't want people following me here and there, so it will be great if you ask them to shut up."

"You know, you're just making me want to slam you in the corner and kiss you to shut this little mouth of yours." his eyes showed passion.

"Trust me, I'm waiting." something fliker in his eyes, his gaze sharper than before. "Meet me in the hallway in 5 minutes."
----------------------------------------------
You walked out of the party room, walking through the hallway to look for him. Honestly you're nervous, but being in that man's arm, made you crave for more.

You know there is a huge age gap in between you, he might know it too but you don't care, you just want this man to yourself from now on.

As you were walking, you were pulled into one of the room which made you gasp in shock. You look at the person and it was him., his suit jacket gone, maybe he took it off when you were coming here leaving him in the black shirt, with sleaves rolled up, and three uper buttons unbuttoned, giving you a good look of his broad chest . You know he did that on purpose. And damn, he have tattoos, a whole arm covered with tattoos.

He's the most attractive man you've ever seen.

"You're so beautiful baby" he whispers and smashed his lips on yours, you close your eyes kissing him back wrapping your arms around his neck bringing him closer he did the same to your waist.

He sucks your upper lip, asking for his tongue to enter your mouth, and you let him.

You're running out of breath so you pulled away. "Your lips taste so sweet angel." he started trailing kisses on your neck softly making you giggle at the tingling feeling. "You're so cute baby."

"come here." he takes you to the big dressing table in the room. Making you stand in front of it and stood behind you, nuzzling his face into your neck planting soft kisses on your hot skin.

"Look at us, how good we look together." he mumbled against your skin, you look in the mirror in front of you, and damn, he's so tall and buff in front of your petite body. You're breathing heavily lost in his touch.

And your eyes are on his tattoed arm wrapped around your waist. The site is so hot. "You're tattoes are beautiful." you whisper softly looking at him through the mirror, he did the same still kissing your neck and carresing your waist.

"I have one too." he trail his lips to your shoulder "Where?" he mumbles "On my back, you wanna see?" you're so lost in his touch that you don't have control over what you're saying.

"I'd love to" he mumbles again his palm sliding the strap of your dress down. "Hold your dress from the front baby." he guides your arm over your breast area keeping the dress at its place, gathering your hair on one side slowly unzip your dress from the back enough to expose your back to him revealing your red inked tattoo. You have chills all over

 You have chills all over

"Damn this is so hot." he wisper to you carresing it with his thumb. He bends a little to plant kisses on the skin covered with tattoos making you clench your fist, and the wetness between your legs is insane.

You're just standing there, holding your dress, arching your back a little letting him do what ever he wants with you.

Soon enough he halts his action, zipping your dress back and putting the straps back and you're looking at him confused through the mirror. He notice your stares and kiss your temple from the back, rubbing your arms softly.

"Don't take this wrong baby, I'm not fucking you on this random day, I know you're in need of love affection and attention, but you giving your body to me like this, I don't want this to be one time thing." This man is didn't fail to look through you.

He turns you around and pulls you in a hug. "I wasn't thinking straight I'm sorry." you mumbled softly, damn Y/N must be thinking of you being a slut now. "No need to be sorry, come on, where did that Bold girlie go?"

"How did you know I'm in need of love." you look up at him. "Your eyes, they tell about you, you looking at me with desperation, you ready to give me your body, it says that you are in need of love, even if it's temporary or physical."

He softly kiss your forehead and you shyly response. "I don't do it often, my heart just trusted you."

"Don't justify yourself hmm. Now be a good girl, go to your dad and go back home. I'll call you soon." he cups your small face in his large hands and kissed your lips softly, pulling back and taping your cheek softly.

"Till then, think about me."
----------------------------------------------

To be continued

I hope y'all have read my announcement on message board so you know why I published this. Hope y'all like it. ❤

And STREAM MY MAN HOBI 💜