✮Sherlock|Sherlock X Reader|McDonald's

words:1375
I don't know why, but I don't like this one much, no, actually I hate it, but anyway, guys could you please give me some feedback in general?

"I'm going to buy some milk, we're running out of it, again!" Y/N shouted as she took her coat and went downstairs. Sherlock saw that as his chance to have the conversation with John he was waiting for, for so long. "John!" he whispered nearly exited before sitting down on his chair, across from his flatmate, John who's now giving all his attention to Sherlock. "Yes?" "Do you know a way to get Y/N out of here for maybe a few days?" John was confused. Y/N was their friend, why would Sherlock want her out of the flat? "Why?" "Than I should've solved the case. I need time to think!" that didn't really helped John to understand. "And you can't think when she's around?" "No, not at the moment. I don't know why, but since a few weeks I can't concentrate when she's around! I need to solve the case!" John grinned at Sherlock. "What? Why are you smiling like that?" Sherlock asked now confused. "Sherlock I think you should admit it to her, I'm pretty sure she likes you too." Sherlock furrowed his eyebrows "What are you talking about?" Watson just rolled his eyes at him. "You're in love!" "What, no! I'm Sherlock Holmes. I'm not in love!" "Who's in love?" The two men turned around. Y/N was standing in the doorframe with milk in her hand. "I didn't meant to overhear your conversation. I just heard 'in love', I swear." she went to the kitchen and put the milk in the fridge next to the thumps in the plastic bag. She bought the milk at Speedy's Café downstairs, that's why it didn't take her so long.

She turned to her flatmates "So, who's in love? May I ask." "No one!" said Sherlock and stood up from his chair. He went to his violin and started playing.

A few hours later Y/N came from her room in the living room again. John was writing his blog and Sherlock just sat in his chair again with his hands folded under his chin, like he always does. "I'm going out for dinner, does anyone wants to come with me?" "I bet Sherlock would love to." The doctor said without looking up from his laptop. "Hm?" Sherlock didn't listened and was just interrupted by hearing his name. Still he didn't seem to pay much attention. "Y/N just asked you, if you might want to go out for dinner with her." John explained. "You're going!" he ordered before Sherlock could replie. "You don't need to, if you don't want to." Y/N instantly said. Sherlock opened his mouth, but his unspoken words were cut off by John again:"No, you're going! I want at least one evening for myself." Y/N was confused John never acted like that, but Sherlock knew what John was trying and he didn't like it.

At the end Sherlock "agreed" (John forced him, during Y/N was just standing there watching the slitly funny conversation, because Sherlock was acting like a child.) "And were are we going?" asked Sherlock. "I don't know, do you have something in mind?" "No, you can pic." he answered. "Okay, how about McDonald's?" "McDonald's?" "Yes, I want a burger!" "Why not?" Sherlock simply said and afterwards they took a cap to the next McDonald's.

...

"What?" Y/N was looking deeply into Sherlocks eyes like she was searching for something in them as they sat in the fast food restaurant. "Nothing." "Than why are you looking at me like that?" "I'm just looking in your eyes. Admiring them." she smiled at him. "Why?" "Because their pretty!" he nodded awkwardly and then looked out of the window. She held her gaze on him. He was so handsome in her eyes. "You know, I can see you're looking at me?" she laughed a bit. "Yes, of course I know, but I just can't take my eyes off you." she said in a joking tone. He continued to look out of the window.

"Sherlock?" "Yes?" "Look at me." "Why?" "Cause!" he rolled his eyes and looked at her. "What?" "Look in my eyes." "Ugh, fine." they looked each other's in the eyes and Y/N took a quick look at his lips. His eyes went down to her lips only a few moments after hers. "Ha!" she slapped her hand on the table and smiled widely. "What?" "Your eyes!" "What's with them?" "You looked at my lips." "No, I didn't." "Oh come on, I saw it. You can't deny it" there was a short silence before he answered:"Even if I was, what should it mean?" he laughed sarcastically. "You're, the high functioning sociopath, find it out." she smiled and leened back in her chair. "Body language" she whispered. "Ohhh, you thought I wanted to kiss you?" he raised an eyebrow. She just smiled. "Well, no. I didn't want to kiss you. As you said, I'm the high functioning sociopath." Y/Ns smile faded away by his words. She was so sure. "Okay... Ehm... Well, now it's awkward... I think I'm gonna go." she stood up and left the restaurant. As soon as she reached the outside a tear ran down her cheek. She took a cap and drove to 221B Baker Street.

"Hey, Y/N! Where is Sherlock?" John greeted Y/N when she entered the flat. But when he looked at her his expression turned worried. "What's wrong? What did Sherlock do this time?" She shooked her head. "Nothing, but that's the problem." she wiped her tears away and smiled weakly at him.

The woman heard the door from downstairs and went in her room as fast as she could. Sherlock got upstairs and John looked at him disappointed. "What happened?"

Sherlock told him and John just face-palmed himself. "Sherlock, why? Did you really not want to?" Sherlock stayed in silence, just looked at his friend. "Go up to her!" "No! I said I don't wanted to and now you want me to go to her-" "And kiss her!" Sherlock wanted to protest, but John pushed him to Y/Ns room. "Knock!" he ordered. Sherlock made nothing so John knocked. "Who's there?" they heard from the inside of the room. John looked at Sherlock like he wanted to say:"Say something!" but Sherlock shook his head and pushed his eyebrows together. The door opened at Y/N looked at the men tired. Her eyes were red from crying and her hair was a mess. "What?!" she sounded angry and annoyed. John just went away and Sherlock looked at her a bit lost. He didn't know what to say.

"Do you want something or what? If John is forcing you to apologize, you really don't have to. I should've known. You're the high functioning sociopath." she wanted to close the door but Sherlock put his foot in between the door and the frame. "Okay, what are you doing?" she laughed with a sarcastic tone. "I didn't want to upset you." he said. "I'm not upset, maybe a bit disappointed but it's fine. I just thought you liked me too, but it was stupid to have hopes. So, basically it's my fault." "It wasn't stupid. I wasn't sure if you were making fun of me. That's why I said what I said." "I would never make fun of you, Sherlock." "I know, it was stupid." he leened down to her. "Stop!" she was grinning at him. "What?" "Say that again." "What?" "The last thing you've just said." "I know, it was stupid." he was confused and wondered what she was up to. "What was it?" "Stupid." "So, you were?" know he understood and rolled his eyes. "I were stupid." she smiled at him. "What a wonderful sentence out of your mouth." she took him by his collar and pulled him down to her. Their lips met and she smiled in the kiss.

I'm so sorry for this, it's literally so bad. I think this was the first oneshot I've written with Sherlock, maybe that's why.