✮Marvel|Bucky X Reader|No One

Again one in english, hope you don't mind :)
(TW:short mention of street harassment)

When I woke up in the morning, the bright light of the sun was shining through the window past the curtains. I kept my eyes shut for a while, trying to fall asleep again but it didn't work. I stayed in bed a few more minutes anyway, just to enjoy the moment.

The evening before, I had gotten to bed later than usually. Bucky was already asleep when I came into the room, so I sneaked in, got changed quietly und snuggled up to him under the covers afterwards. When I was lying next to him I put my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating. With my finger, I drew circles on his chest, enjoying his presence. I had took a deep breath, inhaling his scent. A wave of positive feelings floated my body and soon after that I fell asleep tightly.

Now I decided it was time to stand up and make breakfast for the both of us. I slipped out of Bucky's embrace carefully, so I wouldn't wake him up, slid in my slippers and walked to the kitchen to make pancakes.

As I was filling the pan with dough for the 3rd time I heard footsteps coming towards me from behind. Soon after that, I felt two strong arms wrapping around my waist, a head was resting on my shoulder now and Bucky whispered:"Good morning, doll. How'd you sleep?" I smiled as he began to rock us back and forth. "Good morning. Very well and you?" "Me too. Although I didn't had the privilege to fall asleep next to you." "I'm sorry, Buck. Girls night just took longer than expected."

I flipped the pancake. "Don't worry. Did you had fun?" "mhm." the little smile that had been present on my lips vanished slowly. "What's wrong?" Bucky asked. "I feel lonely." I said. "But I'm always here, remember?"

"Yeah, but it's only in my head."

I turned around to my empty kitchen to put a single plate, a single fork, a single knife and a single cup on the table. I finished the pancakes and put them on the table as well. I sat down. The silence was to loud. The nothing was to much. Being alone was to lonely.

I ate my food in silence. I feel like I'm going insane.

Everyday I would talk to people, that aren't even there. I would pretend someone to give me a kiss on the cheek, to hug me, to show me love. I would pretend having someone lying next to me in bed. Everyday I imagine someone's there. I imagine that I'm not all alone. I imagine that there is someone who loves me, who loves me so much, that they smile at the thought of me, so much, that they get lost in my eyes when we talk, so much, that they can't help but gaze at my lips all the time, so much, that they see these special sparkles in my eyes all the romantics talk about, so much, that they don't see any flaws in me, so much, that they say these three little words I've been wanting to hear my whole intire life "I love you".

I just want someone to look at me, like I'm the only person, who they see, like there aren't billions of people out there, who are actually better than me.

I feel like no one's ever seemed to be really interested in me. I caught no one's eye. I got no one's attention. When I laid eyes on a guy, I would start to wear the most revealing things I own in hope to get him to notice me. But the only things that's happening is that I'm getting catcalled and realize that the only thing that comes up to my mind is "I caught their eye. They noticed me. Maybe they think I'm pretty. I got their attention." people will call me wierd for this and judge me but in that moment I walked a bit straighter and smiled to myself. I liked the attention, even though it was truly disgusting what say had said.

I just want to be loved my someone not no one.

This is sort of a sequel to 'I Can't Forgive Myself' hope you enjoyed.
And thank you so much for over 6K reads, you guys are amazing! Love ya! <3

Words:780

~Ally

Btw sorry that I don't upload that much at the moment. I had covid-19 and now I'm moving. I do hope I can find some time to write soon.