Chapter 86 - Arc 6 Interstellar Soldier (1) (UNEDITED)

Chapter 86 Interstellar Soldier 1

     After Tao Yuan finished ordering, he picked up the teacup and drank a cup of tea, then looked at the person sitting opposite him and suddenly laughed.

     “What are you laughing at? "Zorei put down the teacup and asked.

     “Uncle Zore, you definitely didn't expect that the person you met on a blind date would be me, right? "Tao Yuan said with a smile, “In your heart, you definitely don't want to go on a blind date with me, the child in your impression, but you were forced by your mother, and you can't help it. Am I right?" 。 ”

     Although Zorei was only a dozen years older than the original owner, according to his seniority, the original owner called him uncle.

     In this interstellar world, because the average life span is relatively long and human beings live relatively long, there are people who are married at the age of 30 or 40, and those who are in love and married at the age of ten can't be more common. Although the seniority of the two is different, they are not related at all, so as long as they are of the right age, it is nothing to fall in love and get married.

     Thinking of his mother's words that forced him to come on a blind date, Zolei couldn't help sighing in his heart, and then said to Tao Yuan, “Are you also forced by your family?" ”

     “No, as soon as I heard that the blind date was you, I agreed to come on a blind date. "Tao Yuan said very directly.

     “Why? Do you think we are suitable to be together? "Zolei looked at Tao Yuan suspiciously.

     “I think we are quite suitable. "Tao Yuan said with a serious face“ "Otherwise, why would I come to meet you on a blind date, and no one in my family forced me to come." ”

    “I remember I heard your brother say, you seem to be in love, have you broken up?" "Zore didn't remember when he overheard his brother say such a sentence casually, but his brother was also guessing and not sure.

     Tao Yuan said, “I broke up a few months ago. My ex-boyfriend disliked me for being uninteresting and dumped me for another more interesting person. There are many married and divorced people. I'm just in a relationship. It's normal to break up if I don't match my personality. ”

     Tao Yuan had just crossed over for less than a month, but the original owner broke up a few months ago. After Tao Yuan crossed over, although he did not explicitly tell the original owner's mother that he liked Zolei, he secretly made some small moves, and the mother of the two moved their minds and wanted to make them a pair.

     The mother of the original owner came to ask Tao Yuan if he would like to go on a blind date with Zolei. Tao Yuan pretended to hesitate for a day or two, and then agreed. Tao was willing to agree, and Zolei's mother directly threatened him regardless of whether he wanted to or not. If he didn't come on a blind date, he would not be allowed to return to the base in advance. Zolei had to come.

     Tao Yuan was still a little worried that he would ask who his ex-boyfriend was. Fortunately, he didn't ask, so he didn't have to find a reason to get confused.

     After the waiter served the dishes, Tao Yuan looked at Zolei and said, “I know you definitely didn't come on a blind date voluntarily, but I heard from my mother that you haven't been in love for so many years. This time, Mrs. Ruiya is determined to force you to go on a blind date. Even if I don't come, there will be other people who will come to meet you on a blind date. If the two of us are unsuccessful in getting married, then the next thing you have to face is a blind date with three meals a day. ”