Chapter 82 - Arc 5.12 (UNEDITED)

Chapter 82: Strategies for the Harem's Struggle for Favor 12

     Not long after Tao Yuan returned to Fenghua Palace, Xiao Junye came in a hurry.

     When Xiao Junye heard the news of Tao Yuan's pregnancy, he was more happy and excited than the Queen Mother. He finally had his first child, and he was still pregnant by his beloved. How could he not be excited.

     “Axi! "Xiao Junye strode towards Tao Yuan.

     “Your Majesty. "Tao Yuan stood up and looked at him.

     Xiao Junye hugged him tightly and said“ "We have children, don't we?" ”

     Tao Yuan leaned his head on his shoulder, hugged his waist and said“ "Yes, he is here, and in a few months, he will be able to come out and meet us." ”

     “Axi," Xiao Junye was still very excited. He looked at Tao Yuan and said“ "Since you came to me, there have been successive good things happening. I finally have a child. It's still the child you gave me. I'm really happy. Can you imagine how happy I am?" On the day I ascended the throne, I was not so happy. ”

     “I know, because I love Your Majesty, and I am very, very happy to give birth to Your Majesty. "Tao Yuan said.

     Xiao Junye picked him up, then walked to the side of the bed, carefully put him on the bed, and pulled the quilt over him.

     “Is there anything uncomfortable about you? Xiao Junye looked at him and said“ "I asked two imperial doctors to come over and live in the side hall to give you the pulse three times a day." ”

    “I'm not uncomfortable, I don't need to be in bed to rest, just let the royal doctor come once a day. "Tao Yuan held his face and said“ "Your Majesty, don't be nervous. The child and I are very good. We are very healthy. I will definitely give birth to the child in peace." ”

     Xiao Junye held his hand and said seriously“ "Not only does he have to be safe, but you also have to be safe. I also have to grow old with you. ”

     “Well, I will definitely be safe and grow old with Your Majesty. "Tao Yuan said with a smile.

     Xiao Junye looked at Tao Wan and seriously instructed, “Nowadays, there are still many people in the palace who are the queen Mother and the King of Fame. Before I replace all those people with mine, you should try to stay in Fenghua Palace to raise the fetus, and the queen mother will go there less. I will explain the reason to the queen mother, and she will not blame you. But you don't need to worry too much. I will increase the guards of Fenghua Palace and send more people to protect you secretly. You just have to be careful and raise the fetus with peace of mind. ”

     “The minister knows, the minister will definitely be more careful and will raise the fetus well. "Tao Yuan also said with a serious expression.

     Xiao Junye is the emperor, and he certainly can't stay with him all the time. Tao Yuan spends most of the time sleeping in the dormitory. Because he has entered the stage of drowsiness and is sleepy all day long, even if he stays alone and does nothing, he will not feel bored at all.

     In the time that followed, many more tributes were sent to the palace. When the queen mother was happy, she sent a steady stream of tributes such as fruits and supplements that had not been much in a year to Fenghua Palace. The concubines of the harem, jealous eyes were red.

    Because this is not only the emperor's first child, but also the eldest son, the queen mother is happy because Xiao Junye can finally have a child, and Xiao Junye is happy because Tao Yuan is pregnant with his child. The result of both of them is that they keep sending good things to Fenghua Palace.