Chapter 84 - Arc 5.14 (UNEDITED)

Chapter 84: Strategies for the Harem's Struggle for Favor 14

     Xiao Junye stood up and stepped back, and all the eunuchs next to him ran over to surround him.

     “Huang Guijun, run! "Lin Qing quickly pulled Ye Rong up.

     The palace attendants beside Ye Rong helped him up to protect him from leaving, but the men in black had already rushed in front of them.

     “Ah! ! "Ye Rong wanted to escape after reacting, but tripped on the ground with both feet.

     “There are assassins, guard the driver! Protect the driver! ”

     The eunuchs shouted loudly, and then fought with the men in black, and the scene was very chaotic.

     “Ah! ! ”

     “Ah! ! ! ”

     The palace maidservants and palace attendants screamed loudly in fright, and ran everywhere to escape.

     “Ah! ! "Ye Rong yelled this, because when he wanted to get up, someone stepped on his stomach, and more than one person stepped on it. "My stomach, ah!" ”

     “Emperor Guijun! Emperor Guijun! ”

     The palace attendants wanted to help Ye Rong up, but the scene was so chaotic that they couldn't help him at all.

     The guards guarding the outside had rushed in when they heard the cry, but they were mainly protecting Xiao Junye. In such a chaotic scene, they couldn't care about anyone else.

     Xiao Junye was surrounded by eunuchs and guards. Facing the assassins, he looked very calm.

     The assassins wanted to escape because of the large number of guards they had lost to, Xiao Junye ordered“ "Chase me, don't let any of them go!" ”

     “Promise! "Half of the guards immediately chased out.

    “My stomach hurts so much... "Ye Rong's already painful tears came out, he was holding his stomach, with a very bad feeling.

     Because the assassin had escaped and the pavilion was no longer so chaotic, the palace attendant wanted to help Ye Rong up, but Ye Rong was so painful that he couldn't stand up.

     “Your Majesty..., the minister's stomach hurts so much. "Ye Rong said with a crying voice.

     A cold cold light flashed in Xiao Junye's eyes, but he said eagerly, "Send the emperor back to the room and pass on the imperial doctor!" ”

     Several palace attendants worked together to carry Ye Rong back to the room.

     Ye Rong was lying on the bed. He already felt that his lower body was bleeding. The child in his stomach was probably going to be unable to keep it. He couldn't help crying, “Your Majesty, Your Majesty, save the child in your belly!" ”

     Xiao Junye stood by the bed and looked at him and said“ "I have asked someone to pass on the imperial doctor. Don't worry, the imperial doctor will be here soon. ”

     “Your Majesty....... "Ye Rong's stomach hurts very much, but he is even more heartbroken than the pain in his stomach. The child he has finally hoped for is probably going to be unable to keep it.

     Ye Rong really couldn't figure out why the assassin suddenly appeared. If it was someone from Xiao Yuyang's faction, it would be impossible not to notify him, let alone assassinate the emperor in his palace.