chapter 13

Nightmare

When Moon leaves with her brother out of my sight that is when everything starts to get serious. It was obvious that Dream's visit was not because of them. There was another reason why he was here and I did not like where this is going "There gone, you can stop pretending to be a good uncle" he looked offended "Oh, am I not allowed to visit them and you" he said sarcastically.

I looked at the door where my kids left off. Suddenly, Dream turned to me and asked, "so brother, why did you abduct those kids anyway. Why not make your own?" I felt all my knights flinch at what Dream had said, making me angry. He knew why and he dear to ask me? I was about to attack him, but I stopped remembering about Moon and I promise her that nothing bad will happen to her again. She had already suffered from the loss of her brother and mother.

As Dream looked shocked and found something that had attacked him, I was able to maintain my calm. I walk toward him and this makes him pull back by my sudden approach " Dream if you are dear to touch them you will regard it" I give him a death glare and he knows I am seriously not joking. I look at Error as he knows what to do when this kind of situation.

He brought a box that I had told him to give to Dream, and this gave Dream a confused look. He took the box and looked inside. Seeing his eyes widen, he looked inside the box, sounding shocked and hard to believe. Then he looked at me "I am really getting this back?" I nodded.

"I just want this to get over it. The fight between the kingdoms your and mine is in the past" Dream was taken back and nodded agreeing with me."you can stay here at the castle until my youngest son's birthday celebration is over." You and your son are welcome to join us" Again He still look shocked and then he said " who are you? "Who are you and what have you done to my brother?"

I smile and find it amusing. "You never change, but I have, and I expect you to be nice to my child, however, I have a task to complete. Killer guides our guests to his room, whilst I leave for my office as the dream watches me walk out with a dumbfounded look on his face. The only thing I hope is that Moon will get along with my nephew.

Hey, thanks for reading chapter 13 hope you have enjoyed and thanks for your support.

The story won't be long as usual but I try to keep updated also I have artwork of Moon so if you want to see just scroll down.

Yes, this is what she look like, but thais t not what she wearing in the story this just what the original Moon look like with just different cloths in this story

Yes, this is what she look like, but thais t not what she wearing in the story this just what the original Moon look like with just different cloths in this story. I am happy to share it with you guys and hope that you like it and there will be more information about her as you continue reading.

Anyway, thank you come this far and seeing your guys in the next chapter bye.