Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The Castle of Tuor

Moon

Startled by the rude comment and I turned to the face of the owner. It was a tail purple spider lady. This got me angry for calling me ugly. It really pisses me off, but learn to control didn't want to make a scene on my first day; so I just gave a fake smile and then pretend that I didn't hear what she just said before " Oh, sorry I'm new here and this is my first day being here" I bow and greet. I try to act as nice and calm as possible. As you may not know I can get angry pretty easily, but I learn to control thanks to both of my brothers. A long time ago, Noha got bullied by someone who tried to hurt a little bird that fell off a tree.

It happened when Noha saw a little bird on the ground and he picked it up to save it. Then suddenly he was surrounded by two teens. He threatened to give that little bird to them, but Noha refuses and both of the teens say they will hurt him if they don't do what they said. This got him scared and called out for help. The teens ignored this and were about to touch him. When suddenly not knowing it they made a huge big mistake because I was standing right being both of them with a big ass red knife in my hand and let's just say Incubux was able to take Noah away so he couldn't know what had happened next. If you think they are dead, no they are still alive, but they never dare to come near again. Let's just say that I can be scary when it comes to danger to my family or the ones who are close to me. As for that little bird, Noha put it back where the nest should belong.

Anyway, back to the topic with this spider lady standing in front of me giving the displaced look "So, you are the new maid and you look a bit short and weak" again with a rude comment. Still, I ignore it. "Yes, my name is Moon and you must be the head maid?" I was not sure if she is the head maid" The Spider lady just laughed it off "Haha, yes. I am the head maid of this castle and you have to start to address me as Miss Muffet" ageing I still prefer calling her spider lady inset, but of course not call her. "Yes, Miss Muffet. What will I be doing for today?" I am still unsure what I will be doing. She gave an irritated look " you stay here for a moment and I will call someone to escort you to get you familiar with this area and the task you will be doing tmr" As she said it and walked off with me standing wait whoever is coming for me.

As I waited for quite some time, someone came in fast as the person ran toward me.

"Hi, sorry about that, I was doing some errands that need to be finished." He was still panting from running. " Hey, take a moment to breathe first before starting talking." I refused to let him take it until he finally calmed down. I don't want to see him faint. "Thanks, I'll be alright. My name is Sprinkel and I was assigned to show you around that castle and I will be your guild to teach you how this job works!" Sprinkle seems like a cool, pottery-cool guy. "It's nice to meet you, Sprinkle. My name is Moon and thank you ''I smile and I am happy to meet someone nice rather than that spider lady. "I could tell you don't like miss Muffet" this made me up and thin. Did he just read my mind or something "how did you know-?". I can tell by just looking at your face and you, not one how disliked her too '' Sprinkle reassured me and made me feel relieved. "Alright, we can start the tour around the castle as a sprinkle explaining what to do or what not to do and keep reminding you to bow to any of the royal family if you see them and to always greet them.

This took us all day and it was getting dark. Sprinkel brought us to our dorm where we will be sleeping. The good news for me is that I will be sharing a room with sparkle and he told me that his last roommate is no longer here. This got me wondering but I chose to forget about finding it not important. This room is just fine with two beds on each side. I took the side where there is a window view and the bed is surprisingly comfy compared to home. I wish my brother would sleep in this kind of bed too. I start to yawn "Well, you should sleep tmr is a big day and you need energy. As Sprinkel says those words fall asleep. I look at the window where I can see the moon and starters. Where my bed is right beside me and lay down to sleep. I hope my brother is doing fine without me. This made me sad and look and the locket inside there was a picture of my mother and with us all the picture. This was taken when Nohal was still a baby and even though it was the first day he still felt homesick. Well, I should go to sleep now and hope the next day won't be too bad. 

Hey guys thanks for reading chapter 3 and hope that you enjoy it. I just to know if you guys wanted to know what the brothers are doing or their point of view let me know. anyway, see you guys in the next chapter bye.