Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Moon

It has been two months since I have worked at the castle and I have been getting used to working here, but I wonder why it has the warning in the job description? It's strange because I have not faced anything life-threatening besides getting extra tasks no thanks to spider lady. Sprinkel, Deirser and Fury are my best friends now. They have helped me a lot when I get lost or give me extra hands. What surprises me is that Sprkinkel and Fury are siblings and Sprkinel has told me he has no interest in being the knight because he does not like to fight. I found out that Sprinkel has a crush on Deireser and even funner Deireser also has a crush on Sprinkel too. One day I would make one of those confesses going to drive me crazy if they don't and I know they are both shy, but how long are they playing on waiting? As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that someone was standing right in front of me while I was on my knees cleaning the floor again " you there come with me' the guard pointed me to follow him. I didn't have a choice so I followed him ' where are we going" I asked, finding it strange there he called me out of nowhere and for what reason did this guard call to me. 

"You will be meeting the Dark Knight to do some task. "They request that you take this task," said the guard, making me uncomfortable that the royal dark knight has summoned me. They are not just normal light, they are the dark knight who is the king's most loyal and trusted. They are the most dangerous monsters to be sound and if anyone is too dear to challenge them they will show no mercy. This gives me a chill down my spine. We made a stop right in front of the door as the guard moved to the side " you have to go into that room and follow what order they are given" the guard said that and left with no emotion on his face. I take a deep breath "Okay moon you can do this just stay calm and everything will be good" I try to stay positive even the dumb of me think of it. The thing is that the fact that this is the most gloomy and feels so negative. I chose to ignore it and chose to stay determined. I know at the door waiting for the response "come in already" the voice was loud and rude, I didn't care and just entered. 

As I mead inside and the first thing I saw was Fury? He was standing beside a person who is sitting on a chair. It's like a meat room and furry look very worried for some strange reason this got to be sceptical. I want to ask him what's wrong but I can't as long as this guy is here just who is he? " SO, you are the girl they Fury has been lack of his training," the guy who was beside furry said and it was strange that his eyes are a bit similar to Fury and Sprinkle. "Excuse me, what are you talking about?" I was confused by this " Oh my bad let me make this clear" he disappeared and reappeared right in front of me. He must have teleported. "Sorry, let me introduce myself, my name is dust and this boy here" he pointed at furry "he is my son and I have noted that his train has been lacking because of you" he then pointed at me. "How is this my fault I didn't do anything," I said he just give a devilish smirk making me feel very uncomfortable and my Fury face got even more worried " Father palace leaves moon out of this is not her full-" " SHUT UP son" this silence fury and the father look back at me. "You will be facing punishment for disturbing my son's train" The Fury father summoned a sharp bone and furry eyes became aware of what was going to happen next. Fury runs toward his father as he was about to do. I was taken back and Fury's father or should I just say dust was about to stab me. As swung, his hand tried to hit me, but I was able to dodge by moving to the side just in time and furry grabbed on dust not wanting him to hurt me "Moon just get out of here!" Fury shouted at me. 

I didn't hesitate and run out of the room, I just hope that Fury was alright. As I kept on running I bumped into someone. It was Sprinkle " Wow moon what happened" Sprkinel held onto me as I was breathing heavily from running. I told Sprinkle every thought and his face looked very worried "moon I will somewhere safe this is just temporary after this is over" Sprinkle grabbed my arm and as we fast-walked who knows where. I made it outside of the castle and I think we are at the grade? Never thought this castle has a garden " nobody comes here so you will be safe just stay here and wait until I come back for you" the Sprinkle left off without telling me. He must be going to see his father and brother.