Chapter 9

Chapter 9

-Moon-

When King Nightmare's excuse as he went to his meeting. I was very happy working under him. He was very nice and it was hard to believe at first, but they whey his defend me from that spider lady off back would be the best day, she deserved it for what she did to me since I started working here I don't know how long I could tolerate her either. I was going to the training ground to meet desired or furry hoping there will be there. I wanted to see them and how they have been doing.

I can't believe it has already been two months now and becoming the king's personal maid in time was very shocking and it was very odd that happen to me and having to wear the new uniform is very nice with different colours rather than back and white. It was now red and black and had a crescent moon pin on the uniform. This makes me wonder why he would pick me rather than the other maid who has worked longer than me.

As I made my way to the training ground I saw Desire talking to someone and this person is chatting with him. I was about to leave them where they had their conversation when suddenly "Moon come here I wanted you to meet someone" Desire called out to me. I made my way to him and this mystery person "Moon I would like you to meet my mother and Mother this is my friend telling you about" Desire introduced her mother and me. I was surprised to meet Desire's Mother.

Desire's mother smiled at me "Hello my dear, my name is Lust. It's so nice to finally meet you" Lust just gives a handshake. She was very nice and she looked just like Desire " really nice to meet you too" I greet her shake back. Desire looked happy "Moon how was your job so far?" Desired said hoping to hear I am doing well. As I was about to respond sudden Lust pulls me.

Making my face close to her face I was shocked by the sudden pull and I am now looking directly at her face and she said "You look very familiar with someone I know" as lust still staring at my face I looked Desired wonder as to why the hack is his mother still staring at my face so close.

Desire pulls his mother out of my face. "Mother you are making Moon feel uncomfortable if you keep staring at her like that. Lust move out of the way and I was able to breathe freely that was too weird "Anyway Diersired I'll talk to you later and see you around with I leave the both 

of them alone. I just feel really awkward staying around and I just don't understand why Desire's mother did that I went back inside the castle and hoped to find a place to relax then I remember the gardens so made my way there to hope there will be pice and quite. As I made it to the garden to see how beautiful it see. I walk to the pond and sit on the grass feeling the fresh air.

This makes me feel homesick and I miss seeing my brothers. I have been sending them letters once a month for them to receive and to get replied. It really hurt not to hear their voice and what is a waste is that I'm going to miss Noha's birthday. I made a promise to him that I will be there, but I can't as long the debt is still there I can't leave. I just wished the debt has been paid off.

I started to feel tears coming out of my eyes when sudden "Hey, are alright do you need to talk?" that voice from behind me turn to look to see who it was and it was.

- Illusion/Nightmare -

After that meeting, I decided to head to the garden to have some fresh air when suddenly I sported Moon and I felt her emotion so I decided to turn into my pacific form and go to her to see if she is okay.

As mad my approached I saw she was about to cry and then I spoke to her "Hey, are alright do you need to talk?" Moon turns to me "Illusion?" Moon said as she is tearing up.

"I just came here and I saw you" I padded on her shoulder to give her some comfort "tell me what bothers you. Remer, you told me to not keep inside but rather let the pain consume you" I reminded her how she last first met. She wiped out her tear "I just wanted to see my brothers and I missed them" she try to hold her tears. It was obvious she must have missed home. I do not understand why but I could not stand to see her cry "could you tell me why you chose to work here and know that you will be working a long time?" this is it.

This is the answer I was wanting to know. Moon could not take it anymore and she told me everything that and this makes me want to kill someone right now. She told me about the dept that her younger brother is false cause and why she was focused to work here to pay. What hurts her the most is a few days before her younger brother's birthday is coming. She also told me her mother is missing and has no idea who is her father never met since birth. As she fined explaining her story I hug her and told her "I promised you that your debt will be paid off" this makes Moon confuse.

She was sceptical but cut her off "come with me" Moon keep her mouth shut as she fellow me inside the castle. I made my decision. I could give her the money to pay back her debt and she can see her reunited brothers, but for it to happen again is possible. I wish not to let her go and I don't think I could see her remind me of her so much it. I just could not let her go then I made a decision that I will change everything even in the caste this will shock everyone but did not care.

We sudden made a stop and this shock moon "Wait! Illusion this is the king's office we should not go there!" Moon try to stop but I ignore them and went inside knowing no one is inside "come inside there's something I need you to know" I walk inside my office and took sit. This shocked Moon, but still confused and worried.

I took my sit "Moon sit down and you will be shocked to who I really am" I gestured for her to take a sit and she did as told. Moon is just too stunned by the at of my behaviour "Illusion you know the king will-" "don't worry about that" with that Moon tries to stay calm but I know inside she is in panic from the inside.

As Moon finally comedown "Moon, as you may  no know this Illusion is not my name" this shock her "then who are you?" as she says those word I turn into my corrupted form and this makes Moon's mouth drop, "YOU ARE" tumble with her words, "yes, I am Nightmare and Moon don't be feared I wish not to harm you" Moon took a deep breath then she burst " WHAT THE HACK YOU WERE THE KING THIS WHOLE TIME AND WHEN WE FRIST MET!?" She began mumbling a lot and seemed to be freaked out.

I try to comfort her as best I could. I walk up to her and give her a hug hoping this will calm her down and work. She completely comes down and she looked at me "Why did you hide this from me" Moon wants an answer " I did not mean to keep this from you fearing that you will be afraid of me" Moon looked surprised and she hug back "I'm sorry I should have known that you might think of that" as everything started to calm down. Moon was able to fully relax. 

I pull out from the hug and made my way to my chair "Moon I had mentioned that I can help you and your brothers just more than pay your debt, but on one condition" this mad Moon looked very serious knowing the conversation is not play lightly "alright what is your condition" this made me smile and this confused her "I wanted to adopt you as my daughter" 

Hi, dear reader thank you for reading chapter 9 and hope you enjoy it.

I would like to thank @CoralSea210! for supporting me in the comments and to the rest of my dear readers!

Hope this surprise you a little and share in the comment on what you think of this chapter and I see you guys in the next capture bye!