Chapters 10.1 and 11

Chapter 10.1

-Moon-

I could not believe what I am hearing from Noha telling me everything that happened. I froze and did not know what to do my twin brother is taken away from us "Sister" this snap me out, making me turn to look at him "Noha everything will be alright I'm here" I hung him, but I just could not hold my tears anymore. I want my brother back.

-Nightmare-

"Dust I wanted you to do a search and find her brother that is your new mission" dust bowed and leave out of my sight and I was standing near my new children crying I walk to them and give hug to both of them "I promise he will be found for now you should be rest" I looked Lust and he nodded and brought the both of them to their new room. Why does badly this happen to us?

(Autor: Hey reader, sorry for this about this chapter. It was supposed to be together in chapter 10, but I hope this does not confuse you with the time flow. Anyway thanks for reading and back to the story)

Chapter 11

-Moon-

It has been three weeks since my brother missing and dust has returned from two weeks ago without Incubix. He said that there is no trace of him to be able to find him. this is really hard on both of us and I know he is still alive out there. I just have to stay determined for Noha and me. he needs me and his birthday is coming very soon.

When I told the father that his birthday is coming there will be part in the castle just for him. It was very nice of him to make Noha happy and live in the caste. He right now playing with my best friends Sprinkel, Desire and Fury. This makes him feel a little better and he even likes a father too.

When Noha run to the throne room he jumps up and hung father at his throne chair. Father just smile and huge back this gave everyone a dumbfounded face at what they had just witnessed and it was hilarious.

During the weeks I got the chance to meet all the dark knights and to be honest there don't look scary as I thought.

I had forgiven Dust for what he had done to me in past. He was the one who try to search for my brother so I had no reason to hold grudges against him, but that does mean I'll forget what he did was wrong, but he did apologise.

Right now I am with my father playing chess. I am doing very poorly at playing with him "checkmate, you lost" my father said the victory "hey I have never played chess before and you know it" it was really irritating to lose ten times!

Father just laugh and smirk at me"you will get it next time" he patted my head with his tentacles. I was about to say some when suddenly Error barge in the library that we are at " Nightmare! Dream is here!" this surprised both of us.

I know that father has a brother. it's the king's dream from the kingdom of the Sun. I have never been to that kingdom but what hear is that this king is the happiest of all.

I just realised that I have an uncle now "Why is my bother coming for a visit all of the sudden" father said dislike that the sudden visit. Error look at me and back at father "He said he wanted to meet his niece and nephew and he brights his son with him.

Father grown when he hears that he visiting was to meet my brother and me "I expect you to be prepare bedrooms for them to stay until that celebration is over and I'm sure he would attend the birthday" Father said as error nodded "yea sure, will do" with that Error leave.

I have got to know Error for a few weeks now and I know that he is a good friend to my father. That is why they can casually chat compared the others. When I get to know the rest of the dark knights. 

The first was dust, he was very serious with no fun. I was wondering how the hack is Sprinkel related to him, but fury yea I can see it.

Next was Killer I meet him when hear the news about being the prince he was acting very childish and love to joking sound.

Then next was Horror he was a pretty cool guy I met him at the royal kitchen as I was planning to cook. I also found out that he was Desire's father. He enjoys cooking so we both do daily cooking and desired would something to join us.

Lastly Error I meet me when he barges father office just like this and demanding or share information. But how got to know him more when he started sewing at the training where there was a tree. He would climb up and start to swing. This got my attention as I went up to him and ask him to teach me. He was glad to teach me and we became close.

It was really fun and during my free time, I start to go for self-training every night when everyone is sleeping. I would snack out and head to the training ground and start doing sword fighting. Incubix and I would train every day to protect ourselves and Noha. I can still summon my red knife but no one knows about it so I just kept this to myself and I am not ready to tell, yet.

Right now we are heading to the throne room where we will be meeting my uncle and his family. I just hope that they are nice and do not get into a fight. The kingdom of Night and Sun have a history of bad terms before my brother and I were born, but now there on truce so yes. Hope this does not turn into a disaster.

Hi, dear reader thank you for reading chapter 11 and hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for your support, bye!