DAY 3 - CH 43

Next day the sun peeked from between the mountains and sunrays entered Taehyung and Piu's room slowly illuminating two bodies which were tangled up in bed .

Taehyung was the first to wake up .
He stared at the sleeping figure infront of him . The angelic face of his lover made him remember the beautiful night they spent before , a blush creeped to his cheeks .

It was special for him , it was his first time . Generally girls feel these type of things but they were always a bit different.

He smiled and traced Piu's cheeks with his slender sofy fingers . She stirred a bit , her nose crunched and eyes fluttered before she opened them .

Bright pool of brown met dark brown through the long lashes . Piu smiled brightly at him and his heart skipped a beat like numerous times it happened before .

He was so much in love and the other one knew it .

" Good morning baby" , Taehyung said

A pink hue formed in Piu's face as she again heard Tae's husky morning voice . She felt amazing to wake up next to him when their bodies were still tangled up .

She looked at his beautiful handsome face.  Honey mixed milky bright skin , slight brown freakles , dark brown orbs glistening with the sunrays , sharp jawline , cherry pink lips , fuffly black hair ...

He was goddam gorgeous. He was all hers to have , hers to love and cherish forever and she'll do that right .

" Good morning honey " , she chirpped finally

" Are you alright?" , He asked concerned

She smiled at his concern and said , " just a little bit sore because it's been too long but I'm good , are you okay?"

" Well... Yes.. I am.. " , he said blushing again. , Ofcourse she was fine, it was stupid of him to ask

" Aww , my man's blushing..  why?" , She asked teasing him

" Nahh , nothing... We.. umm. Need to get ready for sight seeing" , he said changing the topic

She wanted to tease a bit so she sat up and said , " yes , yes , let's go... I should get ready"

Taehyung pouted and said , " huh? You Already getting up?"

She smiled inwardly, " yes why? Do I have something to do?"

" You forgot to kiss me ! " , He pouted and turned his back to her

She laughed and said , " oooohh.. I see "

" Huh.. go away" , he said

" Why should I ?" , She said hugging him from behind still in a sitting position

" Because , you don't love me... Everyone gets a good morning kiss , yet , you're just getting up after I woke up.. gooo" , he said

" But don't you want kiss?" , She said

" No... I'll get that from some beautiful mountain girl" , he said smriking

" Is that sooo!!!! Let's see" , piu said and turned his body again so he lied straight and she sat over him

" Now go! Get the kiss from another girl" , she said holding both of his hands with hers and pinning them to bed .

Tae gulped at her sudden show of dominance , he liked it ....

" umm... I won't get it if you complete the task" , he said smriking a little

" I damn will..." , She said before leaning down and kissing him passionately yet sweetly with full of love