THE PROPOSAL - CH 27

*THIRD PERSON'S POV*:-

Taehyung entered the party and everyone greeted him . He was busy talking to his employees , business associates , partners and all but his eyes always searched for one particular girl ...

Why isn't she coming yet.. Is everything all right . I should have went and picked her up .
I'm freaking out to propose but I have to do this today . I want no one but her in my life as my life partner.
He was thinking about all of this when Namjoon approached him

"Stop looking like a lost puppy buddy.. she'll come when all her family is here" , he said laughingly

" Hyung... Not helping. Why is she taking long.. and have you checked the venue yet ? I hope no one goes there ." , Tae said

" Yeah.. I've told the security to prohibit anyone to enter the rooftop . It's locked don't worry " , he assured Tae.

" Okay Hyung . Thank you for your help . You go and enjoy please. I'll be fine "

" You sure Tae?" , RM asked again

" Yes.. I'm okay . It's normal to be nervous a little.. it's my first time proposing to someone and the girl is my first love Hyung . Plus I'm a new CEO . This is my first day . You go" , Tae said smiling weakly

" Okay , just call me if you need anything okay? I'll go see Jin and greet others" , saying that he left .

~

Piu entered the grand party hall which was totally high class crowded . People dresses in sharp suits and pretty dresses were chit chatting with glasses of various drinks , classy music is in the background... Everything looked amazing .

As she walked into the crowd a lot of people stopped talking and admired the beauty in front of them . Ofcourse she's beautiful but with a little make up and a beautiful dress she looked flawless.

Her parents directly went to greet Tae's parent's and she was left alone in the whole lot.  Her sister and friends were no where to be found .

She was desperately looking for anyone she knows . Because she hates parties and being alone in a crowd.

Soon her eyes landed on a pool of jet black . Taehyung. He was also looking at her . They both stopped in their ways and their eyes locked .

When Piu was gawking at Taehyung's ethereal handsomeness , Tae was busy devouring the beauty of his love .