I don't like him - CH 2

*A few days later*

I was painting in my room quietly . I enjoy art because this way I get to explore various aspects of one's life . I can create and pour into a paper all  my heart's desire and fill them with any colour I want.

Mom called us for dinner , and we gathered up in the dining table . My mouth watered as I saw tasty tadka and roti . (Tadka is one type of spiced lentils and roti is bread) .

We were enjoying dinner -

My sister Neha , spoke to me , "Didi , what did you paint today ? Will you show me after dinner and help me with my project please? I have to paint Korean flag and Indian flag"

"Sure honey , I'll do your project and show my latest work"

Dad said , "tomorrow we're going to meet Uncle Park and uncle Sung-ho at their brick factory's guest house , they planned a get together for the three of our families and we will be having dinner there"

Mom said , "wow , I never met Park hyung's wife and son , only heard of them through you.  It will be great to meet the Jeons too"

I smiled and finished my foods , again my mind went to a certain boy .

(Didi is an Indian word which means elder sister - like noona in Korean)
(Bon/Bonu/Bunu - means younger sister)

____________

The next day at evening , 6pm*

"Mom I'm ready , where did dad go ? " , I looked at my sister who was wearing a pink shorts and white top , her hair was tied in a French braid and had a few sparkly pins , she always liked to dress up .

"Bunu You're looking beautiful" , I smiled ar her

"Thanks didi , why didn't you apply anything on your face? And you again didn't wear earrings?", She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You know I don't like wearing anything , I like myself simple" , I quietly said.

She huffed and left the room rolling her tounge towards me.

A few moments later dad entered the room , "let's go , the cab is waiting"

Soon we reached the brick factory . A man lead us to the guest house . As we entered The Jeon s and The Kim s greeted us warmly .

Uncle Sung ho is younger than my dad , he had two children , a daughter named Lisa Jeon who's one year older than me and a younger son (7) named Soojun  . His wife ,Mrs. Jae Han, is a lovely lady too. I
Lisa and I read in the same school , high school (middle school)  and went to same painting classes. Though she wasn't interested in art unlike me .

I greeted and bowed in front of them .
I smiled at Lisa and Soojun and saved at them , they waved back at me.

I hugged uncle Park and Aunty Eunji as well . Neha followed after me . Though I didn't find whom I wanted to see .
Wait , why would I want to see him ? He's rude , huhh a rude emo kid!

Uncle Park said , " kids , go to the main room and enjoy yourselves , there's snacks and cold drinks , we , elders are going on rooftop to talk "

We nodded and went to the said room upstairs. As I entered , I saw him sitting on a side of the bed with speakers on his ears and scrolling through phone . He was wearing black hoodie and black jeans . His messy black hair falling on his forehead blocking the view of his eyes.