I'M HER PEON - CH 6

*Time Skip*

Several days passed on our tour. This is our last day at Kashmir . We have late night flight from here .
Today we will be staying at hotel , ride on shikara and roam around the local market if we want to buy anything from here as Pashmina silk clothes and blankets are famous here .

Also today is the day when I have to tell Taehyung Oppa about Lisa's feelings . They both bonded over a lot in these few days . I guess Lisa has successfully wooed him for good .
Oppa talked to me too , but whenever we were alone for a while Lisa came in between . Throughout the tour I found him taking glaces at me here and there . At times our gazed locked for seconds and one of us averted it .

I bonded well with Aunty Eunji too , she's such a sweetheart , Uncle Park is spoiling me too much . They love me a lot . Mom dad too found a lot of time to spend together as they always stay busy in work. Neha and Soojun became good buddies.

*Time skip*

The whole day we wandered around a lot . The shikara ride was beautiful .

I was trying to talk to V oppa about Lisa but I couldn't get to find a place where we stopped for more than 5 minutes so I thought I'll tell him when we reach hotel

It was late afternoon , we're done packing. I kept my luggage in my parents room and told them that I'm going to the rooftop .

I was walking towards the stairs when av oppa came out from their room . Good timing Piu!

He jogged up to me , "hey Piu , where are you going?"

"I'm going to the rooftop oppa , I love sunsets , and I didn't find a chance to visit there earlier , wanna join?" , I smiled

"Yeah why not , let's gooo" , he said and took my hand in his .

My heart skipped a bit but I reminded myself over and over again - get a grip Piu , you're here for Lisa! V will be your oppa forever-

We entered the rooftop and my mouth hanged low - the sky was gorgeous. It was emitting marvellous sticks of orange , golden , yellow , light blue - the sun was near the horizon playing hide and seek with the cotton pink clouds .
The beautiful sky was meeting the dal lake almost Makin it look like a parallel universe . The soft cold breeze made heart light.