CH - 30

*THIRD PERSON'S POV*

Irene was seething with anger as she clutched a photo frame tightly in her hands . She gritted her teeth and took a look at the photo then slowly kept in on the table.

The picture was of a boy and girl in their teenage smiling widely.

Taehyung... Why did you reject me? It wasn't supposed to happen. I came here for you only , yet you Totally ignored my feelings for you .
And about your love life... I won't let another girl take you away cause you are mine!

Irene thought and smiled wickedly.. If anyone would see her , they would absolutely find her crazy...

~

Taehyung was happier when he woke up and saw a beautiful woman sleeping in front of him. His woman , his love
The morning sunrays fell on Piu's face illuminating every single spot , light freakles , honey skin even more . It enhanced her beauty, Tae thought she looked like an angel...
Well she was ... She was a good human being , she was everything a man could ever want...
Tae was more than grateful to her , he was ready risk his all.. He wanted to love her and protect her , cherish her , treasure her for the rest of his life. He didn't want anyone else but her to be his lover in this lifetime to the nexts.

Tae slowly traced his fingers along with her cheeks , nose and eyes, he was mesmerized by her ... Just then Piu's lips trembled from sudden touch and her eyes fluttered open slowly, then closed again ...

" Good morning Beautiful" , Tae said

" Go away.... Taehyung , go away from my dream" , Piu muttered slowly in her sleep

She thinks I'm her dream

Tae smiled widely and pinched her nose a little , " now , how could I do this if I was in your dream?"

Piu's eyes shoot open as she suddenly got up and gazed her surroundings , it took her a moment to realise she was not in her house but in Tae's... And then she looked down to herself and saw she was in her sleepwear , then to Tae who was still lying on bed looking at her with amused eyes .

" You are real" , she said quietly

" I am"

" You don't how much many days I craved to wake up in your arms and now----" , she stopped herself

Tae sat up and placed a hand on her shoulder assuringly , " now what Piu?"

" Now I can't believe these are all real" , she said calmly

Tae turned her around to face him and cupped her cheeks softly , then squeezed them like a kid... " Listen Piu... This is real.. we are real . And I'll treat you so tight that you'll never feel like it was unreal okay?"

" Okay " , she said and smiled a little

" Good " , then he kissed her lips softly and pulled out , Piu laughed and ruffled his already messed up hair.

They both got up and went into bathroom , brushed together occasionally hitting each other and splashing water to have fun .

Then they got fresh , changed their clothes and came downstairs. Piu made breakfast for them and both ate it while talking about random stuff.

After they were done Piu bought her purse downstairs

" I need to go to office today . Jimin wants to finalize the contents of the magazine, so I need to be there at 10:30am" , Piu said

" Alright , let's go I'll drop you " , tae said

" No , you go straight to your office. You're a new CEO here and you have to be punctual enough for your employees to follow suit. So don't worry about me . I'll book a cab from here , go get ready" , Piu said sternly