COFFEE WITH ME? - CH - 10

*TAEHYUNG POV* :-

I didn't like the way Jackson looks at Piu . It seems like he wants to get close to her . I don't like the idea of that. And I was annoyed of the idea that Piu also agreed to go with him .
Doesn't this dumbhead understands that I like her? I didn't say anything but atleast she should get some hints ! Arrgghhh
I need to do something quickly .
I hope she feels the same way about me otherwise I donno what I would do , I can't see her with another guy.

The school ended and I quickly came near the school gate to wait for her . After a few moments she came , she looked beautiful as her long dark brown hairs fell from her shoulders and her brown eyes shined under the setting sun, yet she looked exhausted .
Then I saw Jackson running from behind to reach her . He joined her in walking .
They both came closer and I had to take the chance

"Let's go Piu " , I said as I hold her hand , she startled with my sudden act but smiled after it .

"Okay , let's go" , she said happily

"Umm guys , I should come too right , you don't know my address after all" , Jackson tried to tag along .

"No , actually I want to take her somewhere so give me your address , I will drop her there after we're done " , I said , it's good that we all exchanged our numbers earlier .

"Ok , I'll send it to you , bring her before 6 pm please , I'll be going somewhere at 9" , he said and said us good bye , then left

Piu looked at me ," where are we going after book shop?"

" Ummm , I thought , as we never went out together , uh c-can we g-get some coffee after t-this? It's okay if you don't like it" , I tried to be as polite as I can , I didn't want to force her for anything . I don't know how she feels

"Oh , ofcourse I would love to oppa , let's go now , then we can go quickly , I'm hungry too" , she beamed at me .

*NO ONE'S POV* :-

Piu was feeling very happy as Taehyung asked her for coffee . She knows it's not a date but atleast she'll be going out alone with him for the first time in all these years .

They went to the book shop and bought all necessary supplies with the money that they collected beforehand .

After than they came to a new cafe near the shop and sat on a couple seat .

An waiteress came to take their orders -

"What would you like to have Sir/ma'am?" , An elderly woman said to them

"Oh please don't call me Ma'am , I'm much younger than you Miss , and please give me a chocolate cold coffee and one plate of fish fingers "

" And I'll have an ice Americano with one plate of peri peri fries , thank you "

The waitress smiled and left with it , "oka, it'll take about 15 minutes, I'll be right back"

Piu was looking out at the window , the sun was setting and it gave the surroundings an utterly beautiful orange golden grow. The sky , the streets , tress , the building everything emitted golden glow and it looked all so magical .

Meanwhile , Taehyung was looking at her with awe , his heart skipped a beat . Golden rays fell on her beautiful face , making it look more glossy , smoother ,her big brown eyes were now of bright orange , her hairs were also golden , it shined like none . She is no longer a 11 years kid now , she's a beautiful teenager of 15 . She changed a lot . She looked more girly and it's a nice change .

Just then , Piu gazed back at Taehyung and their eyes locked . Piu saw Taehyung already looking at him . His eyes were bright , full of passion . His skin glowed like torch , he sharp jawline had shadows from the sunset . He looked like an angel .